Melania releases her own statement

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by samcraig, Oct 8, 2016.

1. samcraig macrumors P6

"The words my husband used are unacceptable and offensive to me," read a statement attributed to Melania Trump that was blasted out to the Trump press list. "This does not represent the man that I know. He has the heart and mind of a leader. I hope people will accept his apology, as I have, and focus on the important issues facing our nation and the world."

She clearly doesn't know or is in denial about her husband.

2. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

has she attacked the women that accused him? oh,,,,,,,,,,,,,wait...........

3. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

Deflection in two minutes. A new record!!!

4. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

His rape case is still ongoing

5. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

She's obviously in complete denial and when the women who he's sexually assaulted start coming out publicly, she's gonna regret making that statement. Camille Cosby anyone?

6. Michael Goff macrumors G4

Michael Goff

"But ... but ... Clinton!" is a horrible deflection.

7. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

keep throwing stones in glass houses. trumps words vs Hillary's actions.

8. Michael Goff macrumors G4

Michael Goff

I'm not throwing stones. I'm not a Hillary supporter by any stretch. I just don't think your sad attempts at deflection are going to go anywhere. Trump is, quite likely, going to lose to Hillary. The only question is how much damage he does to the Republican Party along the way. Hillary is a horrible person as well, but people will likely not care about how she attacked victims.

But in this climate, saying you would do the things he said he would do? One more straw on top of so many straws of things that aren't quickly forgiven.

9. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

In before all the Hillary should have left Bill haters post Melania is a loyal wife.

10. gregrose macrumors 6502

Couldn't of said it better myself. I guess now if you say a bad word you shouldn't be president.

11. thats all folks macrumors 6502a

thats all folks

I wont be surprised that she knows quite a bit (and puts up with quite a bit) and saw the marriage as much a business decision as anything else.

12. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Seriously, how many people have to point out the same thing that I do all the time? You deflect way to fast and too much in pretty much every thread.

Look over there...squirrel! LOL

13. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

And his rape charges?
    --- Post Merged, Oct 8, 2016 ---
    Given what Trump told Stern - I'm surprised she's still married. Trump said he likes to get out of relationships before they hit 35.

14. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

True, it's not like a super model would actually marry Trump for his looks.

15. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

I am so hoping the GOP never recovers from trump :D

16. Michael Goff macrumors G4

Michael Goff

If they never recover, we'll just have a lot of Democrats.

17. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

One party rule is not a good thing. We need a healthy GOP, or third party to take their place and there is no third party even close to taking over as a second major party if the GOP is successful in this year's suicide attempt.

18. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

they happen to be worse than republicans when it comes to war :D
    we already have one party rule, democrats are worse at war, republicans are happy to support whatever conflicts the democrats want to engage in, republicans are still too "socially" conservative, or basically stupid when it comes to social issues. BOTH parties spy on you, BOTH parties bomb other nations, BOTH parties sent Obama indefinite detention w/o trial to be signed into law, so aside from the social stupidity, where do they differ?

19. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Watch Evan McMullin. He is in it for the long game. He is trying to build a movement much like Bernie Sanders and I think he is intelligent enough, young enough, charismatic enough, and yes, handsome enough to actually do it. He carries himself very well and everytime he speaks seems very presidential in tone and words. There's probably not enough time or support to win this election, but I see big big things in his future, and Democrats should see him as the long term threat that I beleive that he is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evan_McMullin

20. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

we need a healthy republican party not a healthy GOP party. or a tea party or a christian party.

21. appleisking macrumors 6502a

That's a very big difference. It's the difference between living in misery or in freedom for a lot of people.

22. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

so vague, did you mean perceived freedom?
    [​IMG]