Memo/meeting app with confirmation (Help me find it)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by romeo.xk, May 14, 2012.

1. romeo.xk macrumors 6502a

So, I got tired if the "I told you about it" and I'm looking for an app that will let me send and receive notes, appointments request, and that kind of things, it would be great if the app has confirmation of when the request was sent, and when it was approved/denied.

The app can be just for iPhone, or mac, (Or even better if it works on both).

2. JeffLM macrumors newbie

Hey Romeo - A friend just sent me your post (hence the brand new forum signup date :) ). She thought I might be able to help since my team at Less.Meeting is currently building out our iPad app.

Right now we're web only, but do you want to join our Beta test when it's ready?

-Jeff

3. romeo.xk thread starter macrumors 6502a

THank you for your reply, it seems funny that I can not find an app that would let me send a memo and have the other person confirm it been reviewed.

Since it seems as if you guys are the closer to it, yes, I would like to be part of the beta testing team, contact me via PM with the details please, thanks.

4. JeffLM macrumors newbie

I'm really showing my newbie-ness. Don't have enough posts yet to send a PM.

Now one thing is that the app doesn't confirm if the memo has been reviewed, although you are still able to send them out to everyone in the meeting easily. The only confirmation is whether the appointment request was been accepted or declined.

One thing I didn't mention before is that it works across both web & iPhone/iPad. The web app piece is available now if you want to take a look, but to be honest I'm starting to feel like I'm shilling on the forums, which doesn't feel right.

5. romeo.xk thread starter macrumors 6502a

I really want something with a notification with a time stamp for when things are sent/received, approved, replied.

BTW, check your email...