Memphis TN - Germantown

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by Cagle, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Cagle macrumors regular

Anyone camping at the Saddlecreek, Germantown store? :)

2. Fry-man22 macrumors 6502

Fry-man22

Wow man, I saw the Nashville thread had a few people so I searched for a Memphis one. Hope someone joins you if you decide to go!

3. Jaxdee macrumors newbie

Jaxdee

I had a pre-order at Best Buy. Then I got a call from them telling me that they don't have enough. So looks like I'll be camping out Saddle Creek. Any idea what time you'll be there? Or a good time to get there.

I'm about to head up there to see if a line has formed yet or not.

4. gaps macrumors member

gaps

hey Jaxdee was there a line? And do you know what time they open tomorrow? I'm thinking about going in the morning, I'm just not sure how early!!!

5. Jaxdee macrumors newbie

Jaxdee

I'm heading up there now. I JUST moved to Olive Branch from Germantown, so it's a bit of a drive. I'll repost once I get up there. If there is not a big line I'm going to head up there again at 3 am...And I'll ask what time they open. I'm pretty sure it's 7 am.

6. gaps macrumors member

gaps

7. gaps macrumors member

gaps

I wonder how many units will be set aside for non-preorder customers and this Saddle Creek location? I know it is pure speculation but what does everyone think or what have you heard???

8. wakka092 macrumors 6502

wakka092

9. Jaxdee macrumors newbie

Jaxdee

Hey guys I just got up here. There are about 6-9 people in line for the first come first serve line. They have a big shade tent set up for them. There is one person in line for the reserves. The people here won't really tell anyone anything about how many they got just that the people in the first come first serve line will get one. I'm about to go get food and drive around for a bit then come back up here again in a hour or two to see if the line has grown at all....

10. wakka092 macrumors 6502

wakka092

11. gaps macrumors member

gaps

what is the count of people waiting without pre-orders? I think I'm gonna head over!

12. Jaxdee macrumors newbie

Jaxdee

There are at least 90-100 people in line out here right now.

13. Cagle thread starter macrumors regular

The other half says there are about 100 people in front of her and apple staff said it will be another 2 or 3 hours. That was at 9pm. :eek:

14. Jaxdee macrumors newbie

Jaxdee

Wait you guys are still out there?! Are they actually staying open late to get phones out?

15. ToddW macrumors 6502a

I was thinking of heading over there tomorrow from Little Rock, what is the phone situation like over there.

16. knoxtown macrumors 6502

Anybody been by the Saddle Creek Apple Store yet? Thinking of heading down that way tonight...