Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cancelled
Original poster
Oct 11, 2015
Merle Haggard has died after a series of recent health struggles. The legendary singer passed away on April 6, 2016, which was also his 79th birthday.
Haggard canceled tour dates in December of 2015 after he checked into a hospital and learned he had double pneumonia. In an interview later with Willie’s Roadhouse on Sirius XM, he said he was “nearly dead” when he was hospitalized for two weeks. He canceled shows scheduled for Jan. 30 and 31 after his double pneumonia returned. At the end of March, the legend announced he was canceling all of his scheduled shows for April on doctor’s orders.
According to Country Aircheck, Haggard had been in hospice care recently. The country icon’s manager, Frank Mull, reveals that he died of pneumonia at 9:20AM on Wednesday (April 6) in Palo Cedro, California.
http://tasteofcountry.com/merle-haggard-dead
ra80-320.jpg

rigormortis

macrumors 68000
Jun 11, 2009
i posted a video on youtube of an actual merle haggard concert on doctor gene Scott to youtube. Gene Scott's wife, pastor Melissa Scott filed a copyright claim against me, and had it taken down. there is something wrong with religion.

i wrote a letter asking if she would instead retract the copy right claim and in exchange i will delete it

youtube only allows 3 strikes and this is my first strike

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.