Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

King Cobra

macrumors 603
Original poster
Mar 2, 2002
updated from 1.2.2

http://homepage.mac.com/fahrenba/meteo/meteo.html

Meteorologist is a simple interface to weather provided by weather.com. I started working on it as a pet project when WeatherPop was broke for a couple days. It's developed nicely, and I thought some other Mac users may find it useful as well. Meteo. provides the ability to show the weather in the main menu or the dock, each displaying more detail in a pop-up menu, whose contents are customizeable from the preferences. You can also change several of the appearance settings for the dock, in addition to setting whether to display temperature data in Celsius or Fahrenheight.

Freg3000

macrumors 68000
Sep 22, 2002
New York
Wow, it wouldn't even launch for me...

I went back to version 1.2.2.

I'll wait until I hear other people's thoughts here on VersionTracker (even though I haven't seen it posted yet).

Xero

macrumors 6502
Dec 2, 2002
Los Angeles
launches for me but i still get the name of the day of the week under "Date:" in the forcast [as opposed to the actual date][e.g. "Tomorrow Date: Tomorrow". anyone else have this?

mangoduck

macrumors regular
Oct 26, 2002
lost at sea
didn't launch for me, but then i read the frequent problems file that comes with it. :]

pulled the prefs and all is fine.

big

macrumors 65816
Feb 20, 2002
damn, I'll never have to get up to go outside now.... I am a fan, thanks for turning me into a sleeping, sitting Mac zombie (no really, good work!)

very very nice

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.