Hi. I have been saving up and i will have the amount needed for an ipad by the end of November but my question is : will it still be worth it by that time? The new ipad will probably come out in April i think and to be honest i can make an effort and wait if the possible changes to it are worth it, i mean it would be usefull now to take notes, pdfs, ebooks and watching movies,etc but i have survived with out i can wait. I will also be saving for a ps3 but the plan was to start saving for it after the ipad because i do have an old ps2 and psp and don't play it much so i think its something it could wait but if by the end of November i would be better of waiting i think i could try and wait. What do you think? By the end of November is the ipad 2 and it's hardware worth getting or i should wait some more months and get the new one? Also for ipad 2 owners, i have tried it on stores and the ones i tried seemed a little slow and i noticed that by opening and leaving apps. Is that the normal speed or the one on the store is probably not updated or has the memory full?