Mike Pence gets a haircut.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by MacNut, Aug 25, 2016.

1. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

It's time for another riveting episode of Mike Pence gets a haircut.
    https://www.facebook.com/cnnpolitics/videos/vb.219367258105115/1249667751741722/?type=2&theater

2. samcraig macrumors P6

You have to chuckle at the fact that he had no idea who Pence was - and other than he was a "celeb" didn't much care.

3. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

4. MacNut thread starter macrumors Core

MacNut

You would think the SS would tell the barber or he would figure it out with 20 cameras and a huge security detail.

5. samcraig macrumors P6

If it was designed to be a PR stunt where he was just a regular guy and getting his haircut in a regular place - I agree. Backfired. Clearly this is what that was or the cameras wouldn't have been on site. I wonder if the barber will get the picture before the election and/or after Trump loses if it will even be hung up. It's not like Pence is he's from PA

6. yaxomoxay macrumors 68020

yaxomoxay

7. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Imagine if it were a Hollywood actor, preferably liberal but the conservatives in that neighborhood are often as narcissistic, and not being treated as a "celeb"...

The barber thought Pence was just another everyday fella.
    --- Post Merged, Aug 25, 2016 ---
    If people care about politics at all, they're probably more interested in what gets voted on rather than their making a pit stop to their home town like how the TV rock band created 50 years ago kept singing about their doing so: " ♪ We may be comin' to your town. ♫" (and sponsored by Kellogg's and Kool-Aid, too!! :D )
    --- Post Merged, Aug 25, 2016 ---
    Most retired boomers are so set in their ways... Or didn't want to make assumptions, a filming crew usually has a decent sized complement of people, too...

8. hulugu macrumors 68000

hulugu

I agree. And, I think the average political journalist agrees, but they have to file something to justify being on the road with the campaign.

And, thus, dumbass stories (if occasionally funny or interesting) about the candidates on the road.

9. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

The same thing would have happen to Kaine.

10. MacNut thread starter macrumors Core

MacNut

I agree, I just think this was a photo op attempt with a black person and it failed miserably.