Military Exercise: Exposing an official 9/11 lie by Condi Rice and others in the Bush administration

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Jess13, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

Condoleezza Rice, lying to the 9/11 Commission

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washington/2004-03-30-questions-usat_x.htm

"I don't think that anybody could have predicted that these people would take an airplane and slam it into the World Trade Center, take another one and slam it into the Pentagon, that they would try to use an airplane as a missile," she said. Some 9/11 family members have called that disingenuous and suggested that the administration either didn't take the threats seriously or that Rice and others were trying to protect themselves by saying no one could have imagined such attacks.
    Falcon Indian

FI.jpg
    Note: Both flights that hit the WTC towers, allegedly had five terrorists!

Proximity of UN HQ to the WTC

UNHQWTC.jpg
    Found via

http://911raptor.blogspot.com/2016/05/raptor-or-guardian.html

2. Robisan macrumors 6502

George W. Bush didn't become president until 9/12/2001. You can look it up.

3. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

4. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

Is NSA still illegally spying on 100,000,000+ Americans daily because 9/11 happened? Are there thousands of dead American soldiers, tens of thousands more injured and thousands with limbs blown off, and millions of foreign citizens dead and/or lives destroyed because 9/11 happened? Is there still a so-called war on terror in progress because 9/11 happened? I could list numerous other similar points. 9/11 is still relevant.

5. obeygiant macrumors 68040

obeygiant

I never said 9/11 wasn't relevant. But why this headline now? Rice's "lie" doesn't effect the outcome of 9/11 at all.

6. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

Because I just found this and it is yet another of the endless 9/11 lies by the Bush administration.

7. Meister Suspended

Meister

The 9/11 narrative has been the trigger and justification for the errosion of rights and wars for 1 1/2 decades now.

It is riddled with lies and inconsistencies.

8. VulchR macrumors 68020

VulchR

The idea that the 9/11 were an act that was unexpected or unthinkable is an outright lie, but you do not need to go into government records to know that:

[​IMG]

Clancy published a book in 1994 in which a terrorist crashed a plane into the Capital. Clancy even discusses that a plane with more fuel makes a bigger bomb. No doubt Clancy got the idea from background discussions he had with his contacts in the US intelligence and military community. Indeed, anybody with any knowledge of WWII would have been aware of the use of manned planes as guided bombs (e.g., kamikaze attacks).

And yet, on 9/11 our fighters were misdirected over the Atlantic and some were even sent up unarmed under the presumption they would ram the planes to prevent them from crashing into cities. I think one of the reasons the Dubya used the military so much after 9/11 was to cover up his gross negligence as commander in chief on the day. I believe he was the worst President in US history, and I fail to understand how the GOP can try to claim they are the party of national defence given Dubya's multiple fatal blunders.