Millions Of Americans Think Chocolate Milk Comes From Brown Cows

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Jun 16, 2017.

1. samcraig macrumors P6

Horchata comes from mexican cows, right?

2. Raid macrumors 68020

Raid

I thought it was regular cows that ate nothing but chocolate.... There goes one of my reincarnation wishes! :(

3. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

you bet :D

4. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

Does Mexico have cows?

5. alex2792 macrumors 6502a

Holy ****, that's really terrible, even my 5 year old knows that chocolate milk is milk with chocolate syrup. I guess people are more retarded than I previously thought.

6. DeltaMac macrumors G3

DeltaMac

Really (or did I ignore my sarcasm filter again?)
    What about cocoa powder, or melted unsweetened chocolate, with a few drops of honey? Or whatever that stuff is that they put in commercial "chocolate" milk?
    And, I hope you do mean chocolate syrup, and not that "chocolate-flavored" stuff that they try to sell as actual chocolate.

7. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

well ,just look at our two main contenders last election :eek:

8. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Ugh. Let us not forget Jill Stein and your boy Gary "What's Aleppo" Johnson.
    Idiocracy wasn't supposed to be a guide.

9. Zenithal macrumors 603

It's not surprising considering there are grown adults who believe brown eggs come from brown chickens. In the case of the eggs, it's somewhat easy to understand why that idea may be. The chocolate milk, on the other hand... oh dear.

10. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

It may have been a prophecy.
    --- Post Merged, Jun 16, 2017 ---
    LOL. Brown eggs DONT come from brown chicken?

11. Zenithal macrumors 603

Not really sure. They're from slightly different breeds, but not really what people think. I asked a farmer once and he rambled on about it. Both taste the same to me.

I suppose you tell people strawberry milk comes from you.

12. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

lmmfao , well I would sure try to pull that if I could get away with it :eek:

13. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

After watching many youtube vids of abscess drains and you'll start to think differently about strawberry milk(not really it's still delicious).

14. alex2792 macrumors 6502a

That's exactly how commercially available chocolate milk is made. It's milk mixed with powdered chocolate or syrup, that probably doesn't contain any actual chocolate, but does feature loads of assorted chemicals.

Reference:
    http://www.moo2you.ca/portfolio/chocolate-milk-made-processing-plant/

15. LizKat macrumors 601

LizKat

Yah the chocco milk, I heard two kids in NYC ask their mama that one day. She was old school apparently, from the Dominican Republic, off a farm before coming here so she set them straight lol.

Blue eggs come from greyish-black and orangey-red robins that eat stuff like berries and grubs. Why is that?

Brown eggs I like better but couldn't tell you why exactly. I always get them except around Easter if I'm going to make colored eggs

Somebody gonna make a taco out of you some day my man.

16. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

guy on my timeline has shared a few, disgusted and can't look away at the same time, did you see the one with the infected tattoo? the one from the Cyst as there are TONS of infected tattoos. :eek:

17. alex2792 macrumors 6502a

Wait a minute! Are you tell me that easter eggs don't come from chickens from the easter island?

18. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Haven't watched that one. My favorites are the one of Grandpa in the back yard leaking cottage cheese by the pint. The other one at some third world looking hospital and then drain the leg and the strawberry milk comes out by the gallon.

19. LizKat macrumors 601

LizKat

thanks to you both for assisting me in my quest to lose a couple pounds. i can skip dinner now...

20. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

saw the leg one.
    Easter eggs come from peacocks mating with rabbits, EVERYONE knows that :D

21. Zenithal macrumors 603

Oh good lord. What's wrong with you people? I make a quip about ibook's gingerness and you lot start talking about abscesses.

When I was in university there was this nice Mexican place a few blocks outside of the grounds that did a sweet milk. I forget the actual name. But it was made with milk or rice (like horchata), your choice, but sweetened with slow cooked condensed milk. Which turns it into dulce de leche, and not actual caramel like cajeta. They'd mix it on the spot with what you wanted, including some spices like cinnamon, including a bit of crushed black pepper for some earthiness. It was amazing.

Granted most of this was decades ago before commercialization became a thing and everything looked the same and indie places were common.

22. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

been eating salads for the last 6 weeks, salad 3-4 times out of the week, with plenty of 1000 Island dressing & a mountain of croutons, it's topped with either chicken from Costco OR turkey breast, lost almost 5 pounds w/o even trying, I don't feel like I am in a "diet" as I LOAD that salad up, still lost weight, main thing was cutting soda & coffee as well.
    ever try these?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chongos_zamoranos
    [​IMG]

I am surprised I am not diabetic due to all the sweets I had :D

23. Zenithal macrumors 603

Coffee doesn't have any calories.
    Nah. Never heard of it. I probably wouldn't like it. Is it like a farmer's cheese?

I've had some interesting stuff as a gringo down in Mexico. All the abuelitas loved our group of gringos. Very nice people. I'm not sure what it's like now except for the touristy places.

24. jkcerda thread starter macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

I am cutting most sugar , I need to get my triglycerides down.
    https://www.theglobeandmail.com/lif...t-sugar-to-lower-triglycerides/article624306/