Milo Yiannopoulos warns of “unavoidable” Second US Civil War

cajun67

macrumors regular
Aug 29, 2011
Is it bad that I kinda hope this will happen?

Not a full-scale civil war, but that some of the worst people in our society (like Milo) will arm themselves and try to start a fight... only to be put down just as quickly.

But I have a feeling Milo is all talk, no action.

JayMysterio

macrumors 6502a
Apr 24, 2010
Rock Ridge, California
Is it bad that I kinda hope this will happen?

Not a full-scale civil war, but that some of the worst people in our society (like Milo) will arm themselves and try to start a fight... only to be put down just as quickly.

But I have a feeling Milo is all talk, no action.
Milo is NOT fighting. He will agitate, but he isn’t getting ‘blood’ on his hands himself. He’ll call out anyone who isn’t willing to get blood on their hands, but he’ll do it from the safety of a paid speaking engagement.

yaxomoxay

macrumors 68040
Mar 3, 2010
Texas
Maybe, but it's usually the winner that defines post fact who was "the worst people", and usually it doesn't bode well for those who fall into the category.

NT1440

macrumors G5
May 18, 2008
Milo is NOT fighting. He will agitate, but he isn’t getting ‘blood’ on his hands himself. He’ll call out anyone who isn’t willing to get blood on their hands, but he’ll do it from the safety of a paid speaking engagement.
Is he still getting Mercer or Koch money? I’m having a hard time keeping my oligarchs straight.

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
Abomination is the right word. I am for a constitutional amendment to stop this craziness.
Well at least we can agree you don't put pineapple on pizza. Abomination.
you guys are science deniers............
https://spoonuniversity.com/lifestyle/ending-the-debate-why-pineapple-belongs-on-pizza
Why Pineapple DOES Belong On Pizza
First of all, it is scientifically proven that pineapple belongs on pizza. There is nothing better than a little bit of sweetness to cut through a salty snack like pizza. Pineapple adds a much needed pop of sweet to the flavor profile.
guess we could have a civil war over this :p

Reactions: bradl