Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lsh

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 6, 2012
Cincinnati, OH
I'm looking for a minimalist sleeve that will fit the 6s+ with an apple leather case or thin clear case.
I'm basically looking for something to protect the phone in my bag - preferably horizontal but could consider vertical access.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY like the Hard Graft Foldover. The Toffee wallet is also nice. But I think these are meant for tight fit without a case. And the phone is too slippery for me to use without some case on it.

I don't really need the 'wallet' features either - I won't put CC or case in with the phone.

I see some on Etsy in felt or leather that could work since I can give them dimensions.

Anything else I missed?

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
I'm looking for a minimalist sleeve that will fit the 6s+ with an apple leather case or thin clear case.
I'm basically looking for something to protect the phone in my bag - preferably horizontal but could consider vertical access.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY like the Hard Graft Foldover. The Toffee wallet is also nice. But I think these are meant for tight fit without a case. And the phone is too slippery for me to use without some case on it.

I don't really need the 'wallet' features either - I won't put CC or case in with the phone.

I see some on Etsy in felt or leather that could work since I can give them dimensions.

Anything else I missed?
Bellroy?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.