Minister Louis Farrakhan agrees with Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Meister, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Meister Suspended

Meister

Farrakhan, the leader of the Nation of Islam, explains how contemporary US foreign polictics caused hatred against the US in the islamic world.
    Please note that the current democratic frontrunner Hitlary Clinton is also responsible for this! She voted for the invasion of Iraq, Afghanistan and then left but not before arming them with US weapons!

He also agrees with Trump on closing the borders to muslim immigrants.

The man is right. Good stuff!

2. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

Farrakhan. SMH. One of the few "leaders" who can even be biased against his own people.

3. Happybunny macrumors 68000

Farrakhan has been sidelined and to make himself relevant again he has jumped on the media circus which is Trump.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend....these deals never end well.

4. Technarchy macrumors 603

Technarchy

Being from New York, I've heard Farrakhan speak dozens of times of times on tapes and CD's when I was a kid in the late 80's and early 90's. I actually referenced a couple of leadership quotes at work a couple of times recently at work. I think he is a powerful orator and wise on a variety of topics and issues.

In this video he is 100% SPOT ON!

He is against Black New Yorkers? Those are "His" people. I must have missed that.

5. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

The leader of Nation of Islam is Muslim. He is against other Muslims. Or is he only against non-black Muslims?

6. ericgtr12 macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

So does Bundy and his clan of tea bagging bandits in Oregon or the occupy movement speak for all white people?

7. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

[​IMG]
    doubt Trump will stay all the way in.
    --- Post Merged, Jan 12, 2016 ---
    are YOU white?

8. Technarchy, Jan 12, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2016

Technarchy macrumors 603

Technarchy

You'll be better served in trying to decipher:

You tell me what it means, and who "his" people are, then.

9. ericgtr12 macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

"His" people, meaning because he's black, he speaks for all black people. A naive and ignorant statement to say the least.

10. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

SPOT ON

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Technarchy macrumors 603

Technarchy

You might want to read up a little more on the NOI.

12. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Calypso Louie is a certifiable whackjob, but he preaches a good message about living drug-free, economic self-reliance, and responsibility. However, it's too often mixed-in with antisemitism and alien mother ships.

13. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

But what does the use of "Calypso" before his name suggest, in terms of nicknames that many would presume are pejorative in nature? And, yes, race baiting (antisemitism) is part of Farrakhan's problem. Maybe he gets upset too much and has knee-jerk reactions. I don't know, I'm not there when he gets upset, writes his speeches, or anything in between.

And I can preach about living drug free, working, and the rest of it. TV shows like "Doctor Fool" and "Judge Hoodwink" do it all the time. A toddler can be trained to say the same shallow feel-good-yet-solves-nothing-due-to-lack-of-details unsubstanted tripe.

14. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

He was a calypso singer back in the 50s, before he converted to Islam.