Minnesota residents waiting for Trump to address mosque attack

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by RootBeerMan, Aug 7, 2017.

1. RootBeerMan macrumors 6502

RootBeerMan

Given the lack of intellect on Il Douche's part I'd say they'll be waiting till Hell freezes over. He is a hateful and spiteful little man who won't do his job with anything approaching class. How far the presidency has fallen. I didn't care for Obama or Bush, but when events required a response, both of them were Johnny on the spot.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/34...ts-waiting-for-trump-to-address-mosque-attack

2. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

I was waiting to see if any conservatives would bring this up. I debated on posting about it but I wanted to see.

3. JayMysterio macrumors 6502

JayMysterio

If you've ever wanted the definition of the term "silence is deafening". This is it.

My bad. I forgot 45 was on vacation. :confused:

4. A.Goldberg macrumors 68000

A.Goldberg

I wouldn't hold my breath. Trump probably going to waste his time condemning an attack that left no one killed or injured and damage to a single room. Especially when you consider far worse atrocities have happened to the Muslim community lately. There are hate crimes that happen every day that are not denounced- under Trump, under Obama, and so on.

I've said this applying to Islamic terrorist attacks and anti-Muslim terrorist attacks as well as antisematic hate crimes. People know attempting murder and destroying property is wrong. I'm not sure we need leaders to condem things that everyone knows are bad. Delusional people will do what they believe is right.

5. JayMysterio macrumors 6502

JayMysterio

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...ota-mosque-attack_us_59887a97e4b041356ec13af5

Under any circumstances, that is comment worthy! Yes thank goodness no one wasn't hurt, but it doesn't seem from like of trying.

Just because EVERY incident was not commented to one's liking, it doesn't absolve continuing the trend. Especially from a president who laughably called the previous president divisive, but only seems to be see his own base/supporters worthy of concern.

6. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

The only terrorists are Muslims don't you know that?

7. JayMysterio macrumors 6502

JayMysterio

[​IMG]
    Evidently.

8. Gutwrench macrumors 65816

Gutwrench

So Asad Zaman speaks for all residents?

Not to overly minimize it, but let's keep this in perspective. A single office was damaged. It's carpets were sodden, ceiling panels hung loose, ash and puddles of water were on tables, the desk and chairs. The office window was broken and it's unknown if it was caused by the blast or someone threw an object through it.
    --- Post Merged, Aug 7, 2017 ---
    I'm a conservative and a Twin Cities resident. See my comment above.

9. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

And how do you think they would react if it was an illegal immigrant that did this to a church instead of a mosque?

10. jkcerda, Aug 7, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2017

jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Glad no one was hurt. By all means hold your breath waiting for trump :p
    --- Post Merged, Aug 7, 2017 ---
    Illegals should NOT be here..... perhaps one day you will see that is avoidable

11. GermanSuplex macrumors 6502a

GermanSuplex

This reminds me of when he refused to denounce David Duke.... Trump himself isn't racist or bigoted, but he will adopt such things if beneficial to him. At the end of the day, Trump is only a Trumpist.

12. Populism macrumors regular

Populism

Trump is an idiot, to be sure.

But I can hardly condemn anyone, however, for for leaving open the possibility that an event could have been a false flag, and thereby withholding judgment.

Call me hypocritical racist.

Go for it.

13. A.Goldberg macrumors 68000

A.Goldberg

I think Trump would instantly send out a tweet denouncing it. He creates his own double standard.

At the same time, certain people would also cry out for the ethnic group (i.e. Muslims) to denounce such actions.

14. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

did not stop him on a couple of fake terrorist attacks when it could have been a muslim.