Missed calendar alerts disappearing from the notification center in ios 7

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by NikoJameson, Oct 1, 2013.

1. NikoJameson macrumors newbie

Shouldn't a missed calendar alert stay in the "All" section of the notification center in ios 7 until I do something with it? What is happening is that if I miss a calendar alert, it only stays on "All" and "Missed" for 1 hour (the duration of the calendared event). What is the point of this if I come back to my phone after a few hours and have nothing in my "All" section? How am I supposed to know that I missed an alert (other than simply checking my calendar, which kind of defeats the purpose of notification alerts in the first place). I keep reading that the "All" section is just like the old notification center. But I seem to recall that every time I missed alerts in the past they would stay on the notification page indefinitely until I address them. Any thoughts? Or is this the way it is supposed to work. Thank you very much.

2. C DM macrumors Westmere

Didn't even notice it happening like that until this thread. That's pretty bad, especially when you combine it with other calendar related changes that are mostly for the worse.