Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

acosmichippo

macrumors regular
Original poster
May 7, 2008
Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but I figured it deserved its own thread. It's in a different form in Security & Privacy -> Privacy -> Accessibility.

nTFZk5p.jpg

bewareofthephog

macrumors newbie
Jun 14, 2013
Thanks, man

That was a big help. I was looking around for it for awhile and your post was the first google link, found it right away!

maeishoj

macrumors newbie
Jan 12, 2009
Not working!

Hello everyone. I also thought that fixed my problem! However it only works in that moment. Once you reboot the system, cinch doesn't work again, despite the fact that it is still "checked" in that privacy and security tab. Anyone can confirm? and is there a workaround?

dstool

macrumors newbie
Oct 23, 2013
There is a Cinch update for Mavericks compatibility - 'check for updates' in Cinch Prefs

unowen

macrumors newbie
Need help with ths, but, for Yosemite, and a slightly different circumstance...

I have been using Sounds4Fun for - well, if you're familiar with it, a 'while.'

I've never had a problem - not even with recently installing Yosemite.

Here's where my problem is:

For a reason which isn't relevant to ths, a few days after installing Yosemite, I had to do a clean install (again - this had nothing to do with Sounds4Fun).

I am installing Sounds4Fun, & it's asking me to 'Enable access to assistive devices...'

But, Sounds4Fun is a Preference Pane, and as such, I can't get Security & Privacy>Accessibility to let me add it to the 'list of apps.'

Anyone have advice?

As I said, it had worked beautifully when I initially installed Yosemite.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.