Missing Hillary Clinton Email (Guccifer): 28 Pages Saudis Financed Benghazi Attacks

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Jess13, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

In LizKat’s recent Jeb thread, I have brought up that the Bush Crime Family is running scared, primarily relating to the 28 Pages (that Obama continues to suppress):

http://forums.macrumors.com/threads...p-rivals-because.1960431/page-2#post-22656047

Well I just found this, relating to the 28 Pages Saudis being treasonously protected:

Missing Clinton Email Claims [28 Pages] Saudis Financed Benghazi Attacks

https://medium.com/@williamreynolds...saudis-financed-benghazi-attacks-b471a61b5b2b

March 7, 2016

[...]

In either of these scenarios, Clinton and her close associates are in violation of federal law. In the most generous interpretation where this e-mail is simply a collection of rumors that Blumenthal heard and forwarded unsolicited to Clinton, it would make no sense for it to be missing. It would not be classified if it was a bunch of hot air, and it certainly wouldn’t be deleted by both Blumenthal and Clinton at the risk of committing a felony. In the least generous interpretation of these facts, Sidney Blumenthal and Hillary Clinton conspired to cover up an ally of the United States funding the assassination of one of our diplomats in Libya.

Why A Grand Jury Is Likely Already Convened

After the final e-mails were released by the State Department on February 29th, it has been reported in the last week that:

▹ Clinton’s IT staff member who managed the e-mail server, Bryan Pagliano, has been given immunity by a federal judge which suggests that he will be giving testimony to a grand jury about evidence that relates to this investigation and implicates himself in a crime. Until now, Pagliano has been pleading the fifth and refusing to cooperate with the investigation.

▹ THE HACKER GUCCIFER (MARCEL LAZAR LEHEL) JUST HAD AN 18-MONTH TEMPORARY EXTRADITION ORDER TO THE UNITED STATES GRANTED BY A ROMANIAN COURT, DESPITE BEING INDICTED BY THE US BACK IN 2014. IS GUCCIFER BEING EXTRADITED NOW IN ORDER TO TESTIFY TO THE GRAND JURY THAT THE SCREENGRAB WITH THE MISSING E-MAIL IS REAL?

(Note: ^ WOW)

▹ Attorney General Loretta Lynch was interviewed by Bret Baier and she would not answer whether or not a grand jury has been convened in this case. If there was no grand jury she could have said so, but if a grand jury is meeting to discuss evidence she would not legally be allowed to comment on it.

2. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

*sigh*

Why can't we just attack Hilary on her shady Wall Street connections and the Saudis on their deplorable human rights record?

3. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

Those are important, as well.

4. Robisan macrumors 6502

This is false. He was given use immunity - not full immunity - by the Justice Department, not by a judge. The Washington Post article that broke the story based on contacts within the Justice Dept. said there was no grand jury involved. (WashPost link leads the thread on this topic in this forum. Don't have time to find it now.)

5. Jess13 thread starter Suspended

Jess13

Partly correct:

Justice Dept. grants immunity to staffer who set up Clinton email server

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...21e39e-e0a0-11e5-9c36-e1902f6b6571_story.html

The Justice Department has granted immunity to a former State Department staffer, who worked on Hillary Clinton’s private email server, as part of a criminal investigation into the possible mishandling of classified information, according to a senior law enforcement official.

The official said the FBI had secured the cooperation of Bryan Pagliano, who worked on Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign before setting up the server in her New York home in 2009.

So far, there is no indication that prosecutors have convened a grand jury in the email investigation to subpoena testimony or documents, which would require the participation of a U.S. attorney’s office.

But what you said about “contacts within the Justice Dept. said there was no grand jury involved,” isn’t what the WaPo piece says, at least it isn’t worded comparably, instead it simply says there “is no indication.” No indication determined by whom? It doesn’t specify.

6. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

her supporters don't care.

7. Robisan macrumors 6502

The source of the story: "according to a senior law enforcement official."

Most likely "a senior law enforcement official" means someone fairly high up ("senior") in the FBI or Justice Dept., since they are conducting the investigation. Clearly they are leaking information to the press - this story is a leak. Just my opinion, but I think it's virtually impossible that IF a grand jury were involved or being contemplated that it wouldn't be leaked.

8. Snoopy4 macrumors 6502a

Snoopy4

9. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

The true believers will ignore everything. Just as Trump's true believers ignore the increasing amount of violence that he incites at his rallies.

10. vrDrew macrumors 65816

That's not true.

I'm sure many Hillary Clinton supporters do care. They wish she'd never set up the stupid e-mail server. But I think, like most people, they recognize that - so far - it appears to be relatively minor error in judgement.

But until such time as plausible evidence emerges of actual criminal intent and action on the part of Secretary Clinton emerges - we prefer to keep it in perspective.

11. Gjwilly macrumors 68030

Use immunity means that his testimony will not be used against him.
    If other evidence is found of his guilt then this immunity doesn't help him.

This is in contrast with full immunity which is a get out of jail free card. Whatever wrongdoing he may have done in relation to this case is excused.

12. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

glad you somewhat care, but IF you would bother reading the post that I replied too it mentioned her shady Wall Street connections :D

13. Gjwilly macrumors 68030

So you don't believe her intent was to avoid accountability?

14. pooleman Suspended

pooleman

What's sad is that if any of us had a similar "error in judgement" we would already be in federal lock up. Why does she get special treatment?

15. vrDrew macrumors 65816

Its hard for me to see a connection between Clinton giving speeches to Goldman Sachs and her inability to effectively deal with financial regulation of Wall Street.

Like it or not, we in the US need Wall Street. Its the reason we've all got credit cards. That virtually any American with a halfway decent job can own their own home. Where a small businessperson can get startup funds and working capital. Its why General Electric and the taco truck on the corner can get financing to do business.

Thats not to say Wall Street doesn't need to be regulated. It certainly doesn't mean Wall Street firms and individuals have not committed crimes worthy of punishment. Its just that you cannot damn an entire vital industry out of hand - like, perhaps, Bernie Sanders does.

16. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

I believe it was, in the same way the Colin Powell did, in the same way that Dick Cheney did, in the same way that George the Lesser did. I don't see the millions of dollars being spent to investigate the 5 million emails they deleted off their private servers....

I'm not a supporter of Hillary at all, but this whole thing is just pure ********. All the talk of indictment and is really just gearing up for the most predictable "October Surprise" the world's ever seen. Seriously, they've been slow walking all the investigations for years hoping to dump whatever accusations they're going to right during the end of the campaign.

17. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

regulation that HELPs wall street keep just screwing everyone over while they get bailed out :Doh.

18. vrDrew macrumors 65816

Look, I'm very sorry, but you seem to be laboring under a very false impression of Hillary Clinton's record and position as it relates to regulation of financial institutions.

19. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

If Bush set the precedent, then that might be true.

20. Robisan macrumors 6502

Yes, exactly. The idea that they've "turned" him so that he can sing on Clinton (to a grand jury!) is simply not true.

21. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

ARMs were one thing, but there were many more factors. Banks were to an extent caught in the middle and bailing out only the supply side with the demand side's dollars did not really help.

22. Robisan macrumors 6502

For what? She neither send nor received any emails that were marked classified.

23. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

Sidney Blumenthal types his emails in Comic Sans? That's so perfect!

24. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Thanks to Huma's judicious use of digital whiteout. However, just because her aids stripped the classification headers and paragraph markings doesn't mean it's suddenly not classified.

25. pooleman Suspended

pooleman

I work in an SCI lab. The content is what deems it SECRET/TS/SCI. By your logic I could take nuclear launch codes, white out the "TOP SECRET" stamp, and email it to anyone. It doesn't work that way.