"Missing" iPhone makes local news

I

iFanboy

Holy ****, the tears!

Epic first world problems right there.

This will be sorted out and is simply an inconvenience for the family.

PerPlekz

macrumors member
Sep 21, 2012
Holy ****, the tears!

Epic first world problems right there.

This will be sorted out and is simply an inconvenience for the family.
i wouldn't consider this a first world problem. They are dealing with Theft period. Theft happens everywhere.

einmusiker

macrumors 68030
Apr 26, 2010
I

iFanboy

i wouldn't consider this a first world problem. They are dealing with Theft period. Theft happens everywhere.
Of course it's a first world problem.

There was a delivery issue with an expensive luxury device they ordered and they are crying on the local news!

It's being alleged that someone tampered with the box pre-delivery. It will get sorted out and they will get a phone delivered as promised. It will just inconvenience them as their luxury device will be delayed a little longer.

Perfect example of a first world problem.

boomhower

macrumors 68000
Oct 21, 2011
Definitely a first world problem. It's a smartphone for crying out loud. Yes, it sucks but it's not the end of the world. Apple should have these shipments insured and a replacement will be given.

nostresshere

macrumors 68030
Dec 30, 2010
I can not believe that this made the news.

This stuff happens in the shipping business. Does anyone think this is the first time?

Sometimes it is stolen. Sometimes people play games.

Fedex and VZ will deal with it.

Next

JayLenochiniMac

macrumors G5
Nov 7, 2007
New Sanfrakota
"For me and my husband to work hard and scrape up what little bit we have plus for my son to put in his own money for his phone, that's what hurts," Gina Guajardo said."