Mitt gives credit where credit is due

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by mcrain, Apr 3, 2012.

1. mcrain macrumors 68000

mcrain

The economy is getting better, but President Obama's policies haven't helped? He and the GOP plan to "go back" to the policies of deregulation and lowering taxes on the wealthy that we had before President Obama? How is that going to help? I wonder if he plans on destroying GM and Chrysler when he takes office. I'm sure saving those industries didn't help at all. :rolleyes:

2. jnpy!$4g3cwk macrumors 65816

jnpy!$4g3cwk

For now, Romney just has to make sure that he gets on the news every 48 hours and remind the "base" that his name isn't Barack Obama. The real campaign won't begin until after the convention, and the average voter won't recall a word he says from now until then anyway. :(

3. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Remember, no matter what Obama does, the right will find a way to not give him credit for it

4. mcrain, Apr 3, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2012

mcrain thread starter macrumors 68000

mcrain

Doesn't say much for the "average voter" who would consider voting for him. I'm not saying the "average democrat" voter is much better, but at least I can make a straight faced argument as to why to vote for a democrat. I'm at a loss for what Romney wants to do other than elimanate regulations on businesses and make it easier for already wealthy corporations and individuals to make more and more money.