Mnuchin’s plane travel cost taxpayers $1 million

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by samcraig, Mar 15, 2018.

1. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

2. SusanK macrumors 68000

3. RichardMZhlubb Contributor

RichardMZhlubb

It’s almost like the Trump cabinet members are competing against each other in a contest to be the most despicable human possible. Mnuchin, in particular, is just a vile person. After he and his wife took a government jet to watch the solar eclipse at Fort Knox last August, he tried to defend himself by claiming that New Yorkers like him were too sophisticated to care about some stupid eclipse, and that only simple country folk were interested in it. As someone who spent about 24 hours total on the road to South Carolina and back just to watch the eclipse, I was incredibly offended by that.

In any normal administration, this sort of thing would be the end of him, but now, who knows? He’s propbably safe unless Trump gets sick of him.

4. GermanSuplex macrumors 6502a

GermanSuplex

The suffering GOP voters know and are ok with it. Trump has essentially said he can do what he wants, flaunts it, so his cabinet is no different. It sucks we all have to suffer when more of us voted against these chowderheads, but the GOP and their base -the ones who still support Trump- have no right to complain.

5. appleisking macrumors 6502a

Meanwhile the GOP wants to take away food, healthcare, and retirement benefits from the people who need it most to “save money.”

6. GermanSuplex macrumors 6502a

GermanSuplex

Didn’t you hear Paul Ryan? Trump’s tax cuts will save the average American a Costco membership each year so we are already saving money.

This is what they put in public and still get votes... incredible.

7. oldhifi macrumors 65816

oldhifi

How about the Clinton's flying around on taxpayer money when they have millions stolen from Haiti ?

8. JayMysterio macrumors 6502a

JayMysterio

:) Thank you. It's been a minute...
    [​IMG]

9. BigHonkingDeal macrumors 6502a

BigHonkingDeal

How about that?
    :)

10. Arran macrumors 601

Arran

Ryan's selfish like Trump, but he also has a few brain cells. That makes him particularly noxious. Anyway, Giffords.org emailed me a couple of days ago looking for a donation to run adverts against him in the 2018 elections. Good for them.

Fastest $25 I ever spent.

Thank you Apple Pay on iPhone. Ain't technology great!

11. Huntn macrumors P6

Huntn

12. Zenithal macrumors G3

I know I call him the generic Colbert, but I realized he looks more like Ted Wass in Curse of the Pink Panther if anyone's even seen that movie.