mobile deposits and date problems with iphone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by WHMastiff, Dec 7, 2011.

1. WHMastiff macrumors newbie

I'm getting incorrect dates on deposits from review thread on Golden-one credit union.

I made a deposit by iphone Golden-one app. iphone returns the date as 31 DEC 1969. all setting are correct on the iphone as the tech support iphone has walked me through it 2 times already. this is ridicules Apple whats the problem?

if not fixed soon Andriod is getting some money from me.

2. verwon macrumors 68030

verwon

And why don't you talk to the people that made that app?

This site is NOT Apple, nor is it the app developers!

3. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Yes because Apple made the goldenone or whatever credit union app:rolleyes:
    You should go to android though, you won't have a problem with your bank again.

4. WHMastiff thread starter macrumors newbie

I did talk to the golden one crew and they say its an eror in Iphone os. return.

5. verwon macrumors 68030

verwon

Next question, does your credit union think you've made these deposits from a time machine? Are they acknowledging them and applying them properly to your account? Because, if they are and you're the only one seeing wrong dates, then it's a non-issue!

6. scaredpoet macrumors 604

scaredpoet

That's funny, because I've made several mobile deposits using my banks' app on the iPhone, and it works just fine, even properly recording the correct date.

If it's an iPhone problem, it would sure seem that there are better programmers out there who have managed to work around it. Maybe your credit union should hire them.

Anyway, enjoy your Android phone! Meanwhile, the rest of us will continue making check deposits using the apps of banks who have competent programmers. :D

7. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced