Mobile Fotos Leaves Footprint In Twittelator - WTF?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by KRAPPS, Jan 15, 2009.

1. KRAPPS macrumors 6502

KRAPPS

Few days ago, Mobile Fotos released a GREAT update. One of the new Mobile Fotos feature is the ability to post Flickr pictures to Twitter within the Mobile Fotos app via Twittelator, Twitterific and some other Twitter iPhone apps.

So this is totally cool, right? Hold on ... so I tested it out ... worked like a charm .. Mobile Fotos tweeted my Flickr pic from within the app via Twittelator ... ok, all good ... uh, no ... so later, when I went to send a new tweet from within Twittelator, there was a new icon/button underneath the camera icon on the right side (new button looks like a flaming baby bottle) ... strange .... so when I pushed the new flaming baby bottle button, it pasted my previous tweet from Mobile Fotos ... follow me?, makes sense? ... anyways, not cool as I don't want Mobile Fotos all of a sudden leaving behind an unwanted footprint in Twittelator - a bit rude if you ask me.

In fairness to both Mobile Fotos and Twittelator, I will attempt to contact both developers to find out what the heck is going on. Does anyone here have insight?

FYI ... here is a link to the burning baby bottle screenshot:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/krappsimages/3200386086/

2. KRAPPS thread starter macrumors 6502

KRAPPS

Ok - seems Twittelator has Paste functionality ... burning baby bottle is their paste feature ... guess there is no clear cache possibility, so baby bottle remains.

Regardless ... both Mobile Fotos and Twittelator are both excellent apps