Mobile Me/ iCloud not syncing with Lumia 900

Discussion in 'Apple Music, Apple Pay, iCloud, Apple Services' started by Thnkdifferent, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Thnkdifferent macrumors member

Oct 9, 2010
    Was wondering if you guys could help me with setting up me @me email to my 900. I keep getting an 'invalid password' pop up when it is the correct password. Thanks.
  2. Bear macrumors G3

Jul 23, 2002
    Sol III - Terra
    Are you using "" for the username? if you just use "NAME" you will definitely get an error.
  3. badatthis macrumors newbie

Apr 30, 2012
    I had the exact same problem so I figured I should be nice and share what I had to do to fix this...

Delete the icloud account from your 900. add a new account but this time select advanced add (best I can tell the 900 is getting messed up between vs
    1. Enter your (address) account and password
    2. For the incoming server put the imap settings for icloud (check that with a google search I don't remember it exact but I think that's right)
    3. Outgoing server is
    4. Check all the boxes for requires auth and SSL
    5. Let it sync and enjoy.

I was somewhat pissed that it wasn't working until I fixed it with these steps. 5 days later and still good, keeping my fingers crossed, now if only it would sync pics and calendar I would be in heaven but u take what u can get on a windows phone (work made me get it, I miss my iPhone)

Good luck,
  4. wayneholbrook macrumors regular

Mar 30, 2010
    Miami Florida
    Did it sync contacts?