Mobile Uploads Facebook

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by aloom780, Jul 8, 2012.

1. aloom780 macrumors newbie

Adding photos to facebook with my iphone, photos only going directly go my mobile folder and not on newsfeed or my profile. I have checked all privacy settings, reinstalled facebook on my phone, and I don't know what else may be causing this problem! it's worked fine in the past!

2. sulpfiction macrumors 68030

sulpfiction

Chk ur privacy settings from ur computer. Not ur phone.

3. aloom780 thread starter macrumors newbie

yeahh..I check and everything looks ok. And every once in a while it will upload correctly but 95% percent of the time it just shows up in my mobile pictures album and not on my wall or newsfeed. sometimes it does though, which makes me think its not a privacy setting issue.

4. aliensarecool macrumors 6502a

aliensarecool

did u just delete one prior? like swiped it off ur wall.

do it the mobile version way, a lil longer

5. aloom780 thread starter macrumors newbie

I did!!! I noticed when I looked at my newsfeed on my computer I spelled something wrong, so I deleted it from my computer and tried to upload it again.

6. mavis macrumors 68040

mavis

Any solution for this? I'm having the same problem. I've mad no changes to privacy recently, but in the last two days all pictures uploaded from my iPhone just go to to the Mobile Uploads album without showing up in my (or my friends') newsfeed.

7. sviato macrumors 68020

sviato

Try doing it from Facebook's Camera app, pictures I've uploaded through there seem to appear on newsfeed without a problem.

Also, have you "upgraded" to timeline? I know some of my other apps wouldn't post pictures to the newsfeed and went straight to an album before I got converted to timeline

8. mavis macrumors 68040

mavis

Thanks for the reply.

I'd use the camera app if it let me choose pictures from Photo Stream or any of my albums other than camera roll, but it doesn't seem to allow that. ??

As for timeline - yeah, I 'upgraded' to that ages ago. :(