Mophie Juice Air Pack, Power banks vs. iPhone's battery

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by thebigmeowski, Apr 30, 2016.

1. thebigmeowski macrumors newbie

I know this is an ongoing discussion, however I was never too preoccupied with it until recently. I tried to research the subject, but found so much contradicting info I have no idea what to think now.
    I'd like to invest in a battery case or a powerbank (thinking about Mophie's Juice Air pack or one of their power reserves), but I'm worried that even casual use of either of them will drain the iPhone's actual battery when it's on its own (or limit its internal capacity, so to say?); how wrong am I? How to use them to prevent the suppositional battery drain? Any tips? Or maybe I should forget and it's not worth to invest in such things at all? Every info and advice on the matter is greatly appreciated :).

2. Ekaymurray422 macrumors newbie

The mophie juice pack and powerstation devices are meant to charge the phone only. They won't drain the battery. As long as you keep the device in the off position when you aren't using it, you won't lose any battery life. If you have any confusion on how to use the device you can always call their customer service line at 888-866-7443.