Mophie Juice Pack Air vs Mili Power Skin

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Zenki, May 1, 2010.

1. Zenki macrumors newbie

I am planning on getting one of these battery cases for my iPhone 3GS, I've read a lot of reviews about Mophie JPA and Mili Skin Power but still need some comments from you guys to go for the right choice. Which one would you guys go for and why's that? Let's make it like a vote for the right product here!!!

I don't mind about the thinness and thickness of these 2 cases, as long as which one is suitable, durable, easy to sync and handy then I will go for it.

I read one of those problem with the Mili with OS 3.1.3 here - http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?p=9813572#post9813572 - Does this happen the same with the Mophie?

Thank you guys!!!!

2. VulchR macrumors 68020

VulchR

I've had no problems with the Mophie JPA. So far it has worked well since I got it about two months ago.

3. Boblister macrumors 6502a

Both my son and I have Morphies and have no problem with them at all. We both got them at Christmas. He uses his every day while I tend to use it when I know I am not going to have chance to recharge for a while. I alternate with a Marware skin cover. The Morphie gives very good protection. The charge/data connector at the bottom is a micro SD connector, but you do get a lead and charger with it.