More information about the AFP technology in power support crystal film

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by tuamtuem, Mar 31, 2011.

1. tuamtuem macrumors member

I'm deciding to install the film on my iPhone 4. I have one iPad screen protector from power support(Anti-Glare). it works great! but I've never tried the crystal film.

If I know correctly, the power support anti-glare film is the best quality compare to other products, but I still not be sure about how to compare the crystal films among other brands. Which criteria you used? They are definitely transparent while you can see the difference of noise amount in the anti-glare film.

However, I saw the sticker, the "AFP" technology, on the power support crystal film package. I am wondering this can really help me protect my iphone screen from a finger print?

Thanks!

2. psywzrd macrumors 68030

The PS Crystal is a fingerprint magnet. It's clear as can be but you should be prepared to be wiping off your screen a lot. If you don't mind that, go for it.

3. RebeccaL macrumors 6502a

RebeccaL

IMHO all clear screen protectors and the naked glass leave fingerprints. The only way to avoid fingerprints is with an antiglare at the cost of reduced image quality.

Personally for me the fingerprints are not a big issue. The are invisible when the screen is on.