More Obama Fail: Another Week, Another Half a Million Out of Work

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by IntheNet, Nov 20, 2009.

1. IntheNet macrumors regular

IntheNet

Excellent summation of current economic collapse under Obama =>

[​IMG]
    More Obama Fail: Another Week, Another Half a Million Out of Work
    November 19, 2009
    http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_111909/content/01125106.guest.html
    "Data from Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey shows that 15% of Democrats in the workforce are currently unemployed and looking for a job. Among adults not affiliated with either major party that number is 15.6%, while just 9.9% of Republicans are in the same situation." So the story here is that Democrats and unaffiliateds are more likely to be unemployed than Republicans are. Democrats hardest hit. Democrats, women, and minorities hardest hit. "These findings are from interviews with 15,000 American adults in October. The numbers show an increase in all categories from earlier in the year."

2. thegoldenmackid macrumors 604

thegoldenmackid

That is the most convoluted way at getting at jobless numbers I have ever seen. Great source though...

3. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

I have no doubt people are still losing jobs.. it doesn't make rush not an asshat.

4. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

5. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

6. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

Oh come on, admit it... if the numbers were reversed, you'd be complaining that Democrats were taking Republic jobs.

Say, IntheNet, I notice you still haven't managed to give a simple yes or no answer to the question of whether you are questioning the patriotism of your Commander in Chief during a time of war?

7. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

Calling Rush an asshat is an insult to asshats everywhere.

I'm not sure there's something you can call Rush without insulting somebody. Even calling him a pill popping scumbag who travels to the Dominican to have sex with underage children is an insult to pill popping scumbags who travel to the Dominican to have sex with underage children.

8. IntheNet thread starter macrumors regular

IntheNet

The term "Commander in Chief," derives from the Latin imperator, applies to those in uniform in Armed Forces; civilians generally refer to the White House Chief Executive as "the President," and I am hardly alone questioning his patriotism since his world apology tour. Note that under the U.S. Constitution, the president is commander-in-chief of the United States Armed Forces, but the higher title of president is more precise for civilians to reference.

9. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

During the Bush years, you people always told me that it was wrong to question the commander in chief. I guess IOKIYAR :rolleyes:

10. bobber205 macrumors 68020

bobber205

What will InTheNet say if/when economic factors get better?

Lie some more?

11. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

The Bush tax cuts are finally taking effect and helping the economy.

12. bobber205 macrumors 68020

bobber205

I would love to hear when tax cuts stop working from people like them.

If there isn't a limit then wouldn't 0% taxes may us all even richer? That's obviously untrue but what % of taxes is optimal?

13. gauchogolfer macrumors 603

gauchogolfer

Was that an answer, or just an ill-executed dodge?
    Here, we'll make it easy for you. Yes or no. Are you saying the POTUS is not patriotic?

14. awmazz macrumors 65816

I thought I'd kill some time in here discussing serious stuff while waiting for news on the new Tablet, but it seems 'discussions' are more like one or two people are simply bombarding this forum with right wing biased media spin and links (including in their own replies where their pre-packaged words sound like they're being read from a teleprompter) and not interested in entering into any discussion at all except to throw in more jibes to feed the flames.

The rest is people (including myself) simply wasting their time reacting to this.

15. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

Something lower than where they are right now, is always the answer.

16. Counterfit macrumors G3

Counterfit

Obviously, the optimal way is to tax the homeless 85% and give that money to everyone else.