Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

coopdog

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 5, 2002
The Great Midwest
Link

I hate the RIAA so much. I have no problem "stealing" from large bands. If they really wanted to get their "word/message" out there, the message the tote around all the time on the radio, they would go with a label that wouldn't charge $20 for CD with 10 ****in songs. With only 3 faves. If I like the group Ill go out and buy their CD. How is it legal for the RIAA an org. to sue people and force their ISP's to divulge privite information?

MrMacMan

macrumors 604
Jul 4, 2001
1 Block away from NYC.
Your behind in the times by friend!

That was over 5 days ago!

In bewteen that time and today the RIAA sued '100' Public Librarys for loaning CD's out to people with "library" or should I say PIRACY cards!

Evil Evil people!

coopdog

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 5, 2002
The Great Midwest
I'm currently in the prosess of sueing RIAA for intention to cause bodily harm. I downloaded a song on kazza I legaly have on CD and the scramble noise they put on there hurt my ears. Now I want 14.7 million.

Dr. Zauis

macrumors member
Feb 29, 2004
St. Louis, MO
coopdog said:
I'm currently in the prosess of sueing RIAA for intention to cause bodily harm. I downloaded a song on kazza I legaly have on CD and the scramble noise they put on there hurt my ears. Now I want 14.7 million.
LOL
I hate that sound too. It's so irritating.

Dippo

macrumors 65816
Sep 27, 2003
Charlotte, NC
coopdog said:
Link

I hate the RIAA so much. I have no problem "stealing" from large bands. If they really wanted to get their "word/message" out there, the message the tote around all the time on the radio, they would go with a label that wouldn't charge $20 for CD with 10 ****in songs. With only 3 faves. If I like the group Ill go out and buy their CD. How is it legal for the RIAA an org. to sue people and force their ISP's to divulge privite information?

Don't you know, they don't actually sue you, they just threaten to sue.

They found that lawsuits are a good alternative to actually making music that we would want to buy :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.