more violence caused by trump muslim hate.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by steve knight, Aug 14, 2016.

1. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

of course we can't truly blame this on trump but hey does it matter here?

Queens imam and his assistant shot to death by gunman in attack local Muslims blame on Donald Trump: 'His drama has created Islamophobia'
    http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/drive-by-shooter-queens-gravely-injures-men-article-1.2749901

2. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Doesn't matter to you obviously, just like the DNC staffers deaths , it's just a coincidence

3. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

just like blaming oboma for the rioting. what does the doc staffers have to do with this??

4. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Hillarys accusers dying is just a coincidence, right? So is this guy dying

5. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

Local Muslims should probably be doing more to ferret out their own terrorists hiding among them. Chances are if the lone gunman thought that the Muslim community was doing more he probably wouldn't have been so hateful. Perhaps if the step-up and lead the community and show they are a part of the solution then perhaps they won't be seen as part of the problem.

Honestly, I blame the media more than Trump. The media is the group wielding the power to create hysteria not trump.

6. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

duhh I am just saying this like blaming oboma for the last riot.
    --- Post Merged, Aug 14, 2016 ---
    there you go all muslims blamed for getting shot never the shooters fault. Jesus your 100% blame is amazing. it really is. of course you blame the idea you blame the victims you blame the idea you always blame someone besides the one that actually does it.

7. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

just looking at it from the other side man. we have thousands here looking at it from one view and handful of us willing to look at things the other way.

all I can say is that if my family were Muslim, EVERYONE would see the fact that we'd be leading the charge at fixing the matter at hand not only so that we wouldn't be seen as a target but also to insure this problem was actually fixed and a solution was in motion.

I've yet to see such action being taken on the part of the millions of Muslims here in the states. I'm also not talking about the small little story of it happening on page 68 of some small news paper or blog. I'm talking a national movement whereby they stand up and lead the charge at fixing this. Not something stupid either like BLM, but something really tangible productive and helpful. Their community needs some leaders willing to go all out if they TRULY are interested in resolving things.

8. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

you only have one side the side of the shooter well unless they are black or muslim of course. I Have never seen you say such things if the bad guy is white. if your family was muslim you would not be the way you are your showing your white privilege again.

9. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

I'd say they were targeted by someone who has an issue with Muslims, an issue arguably Mr. Trust has promoted, fear and loathing based on his wreckless ideas. Let's find out if the perps are Trump supporters.

10. thewap macrumors demi-god

thewap

Witness said shooter was a tall hispanic type...(hispanic could also be indian, Paki?)

Iman arrived from India 2 years ago..who knows what rivals he had there in India as a muslim..

Besides, I thought the narrative was that hispanics hate Trump?

11. FieldingMellish Suspended

This represents more of Obama’s America.

Headline: "The Muslim Brotherhood Comes to the White House."

“The Obama White House has finally released the names of the fourteen Muslim “leaders” who met with the President this past week. Among the group — which included a comedian, along with a hijab-wearing basketball player and a handful of left wing activists — were a select few individuals with disturbingly close ties to the global Muslim Brotherhood.”

As previously uncovered by Breitbart News, the White House confirmed that Azhar Azeez, President of the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), was one of the Muslim leaders that met with President Obama. ISNA was founded in 1981 by members of the Muslim Brotherhood. The group was listed as an un-indicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation terrorism financing trial.

Azeez’s bio also reveals him as a founding member the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) Dallas/Fort Worth Chapter. CAIR has also allegedly funneled money to Palestinian terror groups and was also started by members of the Muslim Brotherhood.

In October, 2014, Azeez signed a letter endorsing Sharia Islamic governance. Under the Sharia, non-Muslims are treated as second-class citizens. The Sharia also endorses the hudud punishments in the Koran and Hadiths, which state that apostasy from Islam is punishable by death.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-s...-muslim-brotherhood-comes-to-the-white-house/

12. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Hard to say if he was targeted at all. People die in the U.S everyday my friend

13. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

everyone but whits hate trump.
    --- Post Merged, Aug 14, 2016 ---
    this is so full of poo please flush before posting.

14. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

yeah, because you've never bashed me for calling whites of that level "trailer trash" :rolleyes:

you're white too IIRC. guess you're just as guilty as me then.

15. FieldingMellish Suspended

Dr. Ben Carson likes Trump. Your other comment is equally biased.

16. thewap macrumors demi-god

thewap

Whites who at every chance point out who they deem is racist, are usually the racists themselves.
    You know , kind of like a persecution complex gone wrong..

17. Savor Suspended

Savor

We had a few weeks of quiet from violence. I miss when reading Trump's darndest things would garner a laugh from me. Back to the real violence like what happened a month ago. Blame Trump for the Muslim xenophobia and killing of an innocent man. Blame Obama for the violence in Milwaukee. SMH. Can't expect the peace and quiet forever.

Imagine the rioting if Trump does win? Race war all across the nation. The 1992 LA riots would be PG-level. People getting killed in broad daylight and burning police cars all over. More sniper attacks. More bombings. Back to good ol' America from the 1960's or 1860's. While the Millennials are too busy part of a huge stampede for Pokémon Go.

Black Friday is going to get really messy this November with this Pokémon Go crap and racial tension. Part rioting, part Pokémon Go / Black Friday stampedes.

18. FieldingMellish Suspended

19. steve knight thread starter macrumors 68020

steve knight

your assuming carson is actually sane.

20. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

While it could be an anti-Muslim attack, it reads more like a targeted hit: two clean shots and a planned getaway.

21. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

22. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

23. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Unless the culture is against what is colloquially termed as "snitching"? If it were as simple as what you said, it would have been done by now. A few disparate reasons exist as to why the oversimplified belief has not become reality...

24. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Just like the DNC staffer. But that is just a coincidence

25. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

time for them to get over things and fix the problem. we can't be giving them a pass simply because it's against their culture to "snitch"