Morning Joe on MSNBC

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Huntn, Sep 19, 2017.

1. Huntn macrumors P6

Huntn

Watching the 10 year anniversary shoe this morning. How time flies. This is an outstanding bipartisan show on a liberal network. Joe Scarborough is conservative, but he can't stand Supreme Leader. It's been amazing watching the traditional conservative GOP talking heads turn on Trump (R). Maybe Trump is the great unifier, despite himself. ;)

The most important comment I heard this morning, was basically that the Trump Administration signals the end of the American Century where the U.S. was looked at as a world leader. Now we are more of a laughing stock. Evil Europeans or idiot Americans who can't find it in themselves to elect competent leadership and worst of all put an incompetent conman in charge?

[​IMG]

2. GermanSuplex macrumors 6502a

GermanSuplex

He registered as an independent recently, I believe. Not because he isn't conservative, but because his party has left the moderate right-of-center in the dust, except for a handful of career politicians.

I hope we can get back on some sort of path of correction with the next election (if Trump makes it that long), but it could go either way.

3. haxrnick macrumors 6502a

haxrnick

Outside of Joe(not a conservative), what talking heads are turning on Trump? Obviously Joe has a personal vendetta against him after the bloody face comment of Mika.

4. webbuzz macrumors 68000

webbuzz

Thought he did that when they found the dead intern in his district office.

5. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Nancy Pelosi can't even give a speech within her own party, pretty sure the entire country is going to need a correction.

The left is shouting down the left and right now. The right is sitting back and laughing.

6. Huntn, Sep 19, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2017

Huntn thread starter macrumors P6

Huntn

Do you watch it? Most, if not all of the GOP regulars- Marcia Wallace (before she got her show), Steve Schmidt, Michael Steele, even Hugh Hewitt. The only ones left supporting Trump are the hard core Tall Tale Trump Lap Dogs like that patented liar, Boris Epshteyn.

[​IMG]
    Trump's Mini-Me smarter and slimier.
    (Boris- perfect name, lol.)​

7. webbuzz macrumors 68000

webbuzz

Do you watch it? Her name is Nicolle Wallace.

8. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

It's a good thing I give zero ****s about what the French think.

9. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Not really. Maybe you are laughing. Maybe some others here are. But most on the right know they have no room to talk with their side being a completely disorganized dysfunctional fractured group that cannot even govern and who has an utter joke of a leader who is better suited to a comedy club than a White House.

10. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Pelosi getting criticised by the far left for working with Trump is hardly a huge surprise.

11. GermanSuplex macrumors 6502a

GermanSuplex

I don't agree with that at all. That was a rather rare, isolated incident. If the right is laughing, then I think they have more to worry about than what the left is doing. Even if you are correct, you don't think when John McCain walks onto the senate floor and torpedoes what his party talked about for ten years, they aren't shouting at both sides?

12. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

That wasn't criticism, waiting 30 minutes to talk and then just giving up and leaving is getting shut down. Funny part is that she's trying to save DACA which will be done unless Dems play ball.

I'm generally for DACA, but I'm not going to lose sleep if the Democrats have too much pride to join the table.

13. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers