Most anal or annoying traits you have seen in people you know

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by 63dot, Apr 12, 2010.

1. 63dot macrumors 603

63dot

1) People who have never worked and consider Sunday the first day of the week and don't understand why Sunday is usually scheduled as last day in a work week in most occupations (not all of course, ;) )

2) People who think 20 pairs of shoes is not enough and plan to shoot for an Imelda Marcos collection, or alternatively who thought her husband was just a fine and dandy leader and that a caste system is fair.

3) People who look up words in a dictionary they know nobody uses and uses them every chance they get to show they are superior to all of us.

Thoughts. Post your friends' stinky, peculiar, anal traits. :D

2. mcrain macrumors 68000

mcrain

1. I hardly ever work, and I think tuesday is the first day of the week! Then again, Tuesday, Sunday, what's the difference.

2. People with retifism should have had a mzee and they wouldn't be so narcissistic.

3. What? Do you have a bugaboo? It's a hitch, a pickle, a pridiciment. Are you in a quandary? Is this a conundrum?

3. citizenzen macrumors 65816

People who post threads just to hear other people gripe.

That sure is an annoying trait. :rolleyes:

4. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

1. People who scrape their teeth on silverware, I seriously want to punch them.

2. Customers who get my personal cell number and use it as a personal help line.

3. Couples making out when with a group of friends. Wait till you get home, or at least go to another table.

5. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

1. People who are anal about the calendar. For all I care, the week can start on Wednesday.

2. People who harp on my shoe collection.

3. People with limited vocabularies.

;)

6. Rt&Dzine macrumors 6502a

Rt&Dzine

I like a nice harp solo played on my shoes but it does flatten them out.

7. heehee macrumors 68020

heehee

My fiancee has over 100 pair of shoes and some of them are NOT cheap. It doesn't bother me except I have to look for huge closet space / extra room for her shoes when we go house hunting in the next few months.

8. charlesbronsen macrumors 6502a

charlesbronsen

9. mcrain macrumors 68000

mcrain

Do you hear that strange buzzing sound... That's the alarms going off.

Congrats on your engagement!

10. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

people who stand in hallways/sidewalks and just talk when people are trying to get somewhere

11. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

People who can't spell predicament.

12. mcrain macrumors 68000

mcrain

Ha, that's hilllareeus.

(I used to be great with a calculator. Now I'm good with the law. I never could spell)

(edit) Hey Dukebound, I hate it when you are walking on a sidewalk, and there are 2 or 3 who take up the entire sidewalk or hallway and will NOT allow you to pass, no matter how slow they are.

13. 63dot thread starter macrumors 603

63dot

so sorry to be Elanor Rigby here ;)

14. mcrain macrumors 68000

mcrain

It's ok, I'm thinking of posting a thread entitled - Let's all gripe just to annoy people who don't like griping, but are here anyway.

15. chrmjenkins macrumors 603

chrmjenkins

This one bothers me too.

Also, after driving in LA for a couple of years, I have a new appreciation for drivers back home who grasp the concept of a 4-way stop sign intersection.

16. rhett7660 macrumors G4

rhett7660

You and me both....... C L seems to be her favorite right now.... Oh lord. Really.... But then again I have a computer habit so I can't hold it against her.

17. citizenzen macrumors 65816

Ohhhhhh... so THAT'S what forums are for.

My mistake. I just came for a chat.

18. Mexbearpig macrumors 65816

Mexbearpig

This is one of the most annoying things ever.
    Also, condescending people. I have to spend 90 minutes with 2 guys who can't ever shut up. They always say "Oh I got a 99% on the test" then they get into a whole discussion how he failed a quiz. And the other girl at my table hates it too.

Second, people who can't admit they are wrong/never believe anyone else's ideas. And I admit I rarely admit I'm wrong :eek:. But I usually back myself up. On the contrary they just say 'Really?'. If they could just explain why they are right or why I am wrong then I would be fine but until then....

Lastly, people who can never quit making dumb jokes (Your mom, thats what she said[At least repeatedly at dumb stuff], ect). One of the above boys always says "Just like your face" at every single comment. He even had the nerve to say it too a girl who just said "It's so ugly." It was probably the ONLY good one he has ever got but you never say that about a girl. And I glared at him and I saw the girl jerk her head and I knew she was hurt. Made me want to punch him in the face right then. And for the record the girl is pretty cute :mad:.