Most women have tremendous support and respect for Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by aaronvan, Oct 13, 2016.

1. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Well, that's what this gal says anyway.

[​IMG]

2. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

3. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Good lord. She might have respect for Trump, but she certainly has no self respect!

4. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

5. noisycats macrumors 6502a

noisycats

At least this time it would be consensual. o_O

6. Zenithal macrumors 68040

To show that some women out there are pure adulterers and have zero respect for their mind or body. Would any female supports of Trump be alright with him if they were sexually assaulted? What if their daughter, sister, whomever of the female sex and close to them was groped or raped by Mr. Trump? What about all the hard-working men out there who still support Trump? Would they be find if he groped and or raped their wives, sisters, daughters... and in the case of Donald's past remarks, even underage women wouldn't be immune to his advances. Food for thought.

7. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

I believe to show how far some have sunk!

8. vrDrew macrumors 65816

Stay classy, Trumpistas.

There are certain things that are simply beyond my comprehension. Like why any human being with an iota of self-respect would walk around in public with such a message on their person.

9. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

She has a carnivorous vagina which has developed a taste for expensive things.

10. aaronvan thread starter Suspended

aaronvan

11. cfedu macrumors 65816

cfedu

Dressing in a certain way does not mean you want it ;)
    --- Post Merged, Oct 13, 2016 ---
    It's as pointless as all the other HC and Trump threads. I can't wait till the election is over so more interesting threads are made.

12. steve knight, Oct 13, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2016

steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

I bet if you grabbed her hooha she would not be happy.
    Some reason I doubt trump would grab her so I.am sure she feels safe.

13. Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

Lol. She has a **** eating grin on her face like aren't I cute or witty, or she wants to have his baby. :rolleyes:

14. MadeTheSwitch, Oct 13, 2016

MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

I can't fathom how after having their reality distortion field pierced in 2008 and again in 2012, they have patched it up and are ready to be disappointed yet again. At least 14% have taken a peak outside though.

15. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

You got it. It's a sting.

16. APlotdevice, Oct 13, 2016

APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

I love how they put "not a scientific poll" in small, thin letters so as not to attract the eyes of a casual viewer. It's amazing all the different ways you can manipulate people with graphs and polls without actually lying.

Unfortunately the actual polling Fox does shows a very different story.

17. Zenithal macrumors 68040

"Not a scientific poll"

Actual polls garner various samples and have a minute percentage of error. "Not a scientific poll" essentially means I can say 90% of PSRI members are NSA contractors working against each other and that Aaron is actually a Siberian Tiger whose handler he's eaten. In other words... you get the picture.

18. Zenithal macrumors 68040

Although, if you are a Siberian tiger who can type at a computer, Aaron, let us now and we'll alert the media. If I have to read another silly Harambe article I'll go crazy.

19. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Actually I do not want to see that picture but I like the idea of Aaron being a Siberian Tiger. I think I hear his mother calling him home for the winter.

But on your point about "not a scientific poll", yah. Boy they make the fine print small sometimes. But the problem this year is the core group of Trump supporters are not swayed by anything, they are glued to the deck of the Trumptanic.

20. Zenithal macrumors 68040

Actually, it's rather clever. Most people would interpret the byline as something to do with actual science and not numbers. Think biology or geology. I only noticed it because it's something that was taught in high school back in the days of using typewriters. Good times. Except when you had to fix a jam.

21. garirry macrumors 68000

garirry

So if you are a woman and you vote for Hillary you're an SJW and if you're a woman and you vote for Trump you have zero self-respect.

Logic.

22. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

Another deliberately misleading thread title, @aaronvan.

"Most" women most certainly do not have "tremendous" (or, indeed any) "support and respect" for Mr Trump, and, come November, I would expect the actual poll to reflect that.

23. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Yeah, but the shirt clearly indicates Trump is allowed to. Which implies only someone named Trump but how would anyone not know she means Donald only?

Now if she's single, I'll happily give her my phone number... I'm sure we have plenty of differences but we can work it out ♪...