Most women have tremendous support and respect for Donald Trump

Zenithal

macrumors G3
Sep 10, 2009
What is the point of this thread ?
To show that some women out there are pure adulterers and have zero respect for their mind or body. Would any female supports of Trump be alright with him if they were sexually assaulted? What if their daughter, sister, whomever of the female sex and close to them was groped or raped by Mr. Trump? What about all the hard-working men out there who still support Trump? Would they be find if he groped and or raped their wives, sisters, daughters... and in the case of Donald's past remarks, even underage women wouldn't be immune to his advances. Food for thought.

steve knight

macrumors 68030
Jan 28, 2009
I bet if you grabbed her hooha she would not be happy.
Some reason I doubt trump would grab her so I.am sure she feels safe.

Last edited:

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 6502a
Apr 20, 2009
Trump is romping towards victory!

I can't fathom how after having their reality distortion field pierced in 2008 and again in 2012, they have patched it up and are ready to be disappointed yet again. At least 14% have taken a peak outside though.

Last edited:
Reactions: jimixdnb

Zenithal

macrumors G3
Sep 10, 2009
I can't fathom how after having their reality distortion field pierced in 2008 and again in 2012, they have patched it up and are ready to be disappointed yet again. At least 14% have taken a peak outside.
"Not a scientific poll"

Actual polls garner various samples and have a minute percentage of error. "Not a scientific poll" essentially means I can say 90% of PSRI members are NSA contractors working against each other and that Aaron is actually a Siberian Tiger whose handler he's eaten. In other words... you get the picture.

Zenithal

macrumors G3
Sep 10, 2009
Although, if you are a Siberian tiger who can type at a computer, Aaron, let us now and we'll alert the media. If I have to read another silly Harambe article I'll go crazy.

LizKat

macrumors 603
Aug 5, 2004
Catskill Mountains
"Not a scientific poll"

Actual polls garner various samples and have a minute percentage of error. "Not a scientific poll" essentially means I can say 90% of PSRI members are NSA contractors working against each other and that Aaron is actually a Siberian Tiger whose handler he's eaten. In other words... you get the picture.
Actually I do not want to see that picture but I like the idea of Aaron being a Siberian Tiger. I think I hear his mother calling him home for the winter.

But on your point about "not a scientific poll", yah. Boy they make the fine print small sometimes. But the problem this year is the core group of Trump supporters are not swayed by anything, they are glued to the deck of the Trumptanic.

Zenithal

macrumors G3
Sep 10, 2009
Actually I do not want to see that picture but I like the idea of Aaron being a Siberian Tiger. I think I hear his mother calling him home for the winter.

But on your point about "not a scientific poll", yah. Boy they make the fine print small sometimes. But the problem this year is the core group of Trump supporters are not swayed by anything, they are glued to the deck of the Trumptanic.
Actually, it's rather clever. Most people would interpret the byline as something to do with actual science and not numbers. Think biology or geology. I only noticed it because it's something that was taught in high school back in the days of using typewriters. Good times. Except when you had to fix a jam.

Reactions: APlotdevice

garirry

macrumors 68000
Apr 27, 2013
Canada is my city
So if you are a woman and you vote for Hillary you're an SJW and if you're a woman and you vote for Trump you have zero self-respect.

Logic.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
The Far Horizon
Another deliberately misleading thread title, @aaronvan.

"Most" women most certainly do not have "tremendous" (or, indeed any) "support and respect" for Mr Trump, and, come November, I would expect the actual poll to reflect that.

thermodynamic

Suspended
May 3, 2009
USA
I bet if you grabbed her hooha she would not be happy.
Some reason I doubt trump would grab her so I.am sure she feels safe.
Yeah, but the shirt clearly indicates Trump is allowed to. Which implies only someone named Trump but how would anyone not know she means Donald only?

Now if she's single, I'll happily give her my phone number... I'm sure we have plenty of differences but we can work it out ♪...