Mothers! You Must Vote For Me Because I Am a WOMAN!

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by aaronvan, Jun 1, 2016.

1. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

2. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

You must vote for me cause I think I am great and I loves me some poorly educated white people's.

3. aaronvan thread starter Suspended

aaronvan

Admit it: you laughed until you cried.

4. Robisan macrumors 6502

Conservatives really shouldn't attempt humor.

5. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

It was funny when trump said it.

6. thermodynamic, Jun 2, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2016

thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

So speaking of one-hit-wonder-wannabe musicians taking everything out of context,

Still, it's always about "Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi" but the same folk always seem to give Reagan a free pass for "Lebanon Lebanon Lebanon", "Iran Contra Iran Contra Iran Contra", "Deficits don't matter Deficits don't matter Deficits don't matter", "Bush private server 22 million emails deleted Bush private server 22 million emails deleted Bush private server 22 million emails deleted ", and on and on and on... Clinton certainly pales by comparison, nor did she start any trends... SMH
    --- Post Merged, Jun 2, 2016 ---
    I'll admit I laughed at how the video was composed. Nice simple and catchy beat, good recomposing of words into a musical framework... doesn't mean I agree with the altered and out-of-context message therein. Ditto for the other clip I posted above as response. O'Reilly isn't what's claimed at about the 0:21 mark...

So, in both cases, it's not the stick figures parading politics but the music person making a tune from older videos. They're both into punk. Big whoop.

7. aaronvan thread starter Suspended

aaronvan

I guess we'll make this the satirical video thread.

8. FieldingMellish Suspended

Hillary is going for being woman again, after she was sidelined for a black in 2008. It's that Leftist pecking order. Hillary took one for the cause, and now, no one of color is opposing her. So it's back to vote for the woman.

9. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

Unrelated and just out of my sheer curiosity. Have you accepted yet that the GOP is mathematically destined to lose this election by a landslide and that the Democrats are taking the Senate too, therefore allowing liberals to reclaim the Supreme Court over the span of President Clinton's term? Or are you still choosing to entertain the delusion that Trump has a snowball's chance in hell of winning the presidency?

10. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    The fact Trump won the GOP nomination despite all evidence pointing to the contrary is proof that sometimes the unexpected does happen. I wouldn't outright dismiss his chances at the presidency based upon those same metrics.

First and foremost, you should always keep in mind that we're living in strange days.

11. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

I've thought about that quite a bit, but I still find the GOP to be very unintimidating this election season. This sums it up quite nicely. At one point I was starting to get a little concerned, but not so much anymore.