Phones Moto Z Play (Unlocked) is out, most amazing battery ever....

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by slopokdave, Oct 23, 2016.

1. slopokdave macrumors member

Anyone else pick one of these up? I got it from Best Buy with the free battery pack and 10% off. I haven't charged the phone since Friday night, and it's now Sunday evening, with 59% remaining. I don't know if I can ever go back to anything else.

The biggest compromise coming from the Note 7 is the camera, but it's still very good.

2. snow755 macrumors 6502a

snow755

i may pick this phone up i am uesing this on AT&T perpaid well this phone work with AT&T?

3. slopokdave thread starter macrumors member

Oh yeah will be fine on ATT.

4. mclld macrumors 68000

I have had my eye on this phone since the battery life is my number one concern with a phone. Do you have any pics from the camera? How much of a power user are you?

5. Channan macrumors 68030

Channan

If your main concern is battery life, you should check out the Oukitel K10000S.

6. slopokdave thread starter macrumors member

Here are a few from the weekend:

https://goo.gl/photos/E9En1dqJwdoLtxxK8

I've been using Open Camera more than the stock app. It's tap to focus works very well.

7. mclld macrumors 68000

8. slu macrumors 68000

slu

Hmm. I switched from a Moto X 2015 to an iPhone 7, but now I'm thinking maybe that was a mistake. I like this phone and the pictures it takes, but those pics looks plenty good to me. And at $200 less. And I do miss Moto Display.