movie shot on iphone 5 not showing in iTunes

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Phil in ocala, Mar 13, 2017.

1. Phil in ocala macrumors 6502

Phil in ocala

Made short movie on iPhone 5C....put it into the mac and it is ignored in itunes and everywhere else....any ideas how to get it to work?????????????????????
    --- Post Merged, Mar 13, 2017 ---
    OH..movie plays on the phone just fine.........but I cannot export anywhere.

2. BasicGreatGuy Contributor

BasicGreatGuy

Double-check your movie to make sure it has the correct file association under file > "Get Info." A lot of times, it will show up as a "home video" or even some kind of music file, thus making at harder to find in iTunes.

3. Phil in ocala thread starter macrumors 6502

Phil in ocala

++++++++++++++++++++++++
    YOu clearly did not understand the question.....I want to get the movie OUT of the iphone and on the desktop ...it is a home movie.....there is NO intuitive way to do this.

4. BasicGreatGuy Contributor

BasicGreatGuy

Your thread title: "movie shot on iPhone 5 not showing in iTunes"

Your first post: "
    Made short movie on iPhone 5C....put it into the mac and it is ignored in itunes and everywhere else....any ideas how to get it to work?????????????????????
    --- Post Merged, Today at 10:43 AM ---
    OH..movie plays on the phone just fine.........but I cannot export anywhere."

I responded to what you wrote. I responded in context. Your reply to me states something different than the thread title and your first post.

Given that you were curt, and chose to admonish me for a reading comprehension when you were the author who posited the confusion, I will leave the thread for others to reply to.