Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Phil in ocala

Suspended
Original poster
Jul 14, 2016
Made short movie on iPhone 5C....put it into the mac and it is ignored in itunes and everywhere else....any ideas how to get it to work?????????????????????
[doublepost=1489416200][/doublepost]OH..movie plays on the phone just fine.........but I cannot export anywhere.

Apple_Robert

Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
In the middle of several books.
Double-check your movie to make sure it has the correct file association under file > "Get Info." A lot of times, it will show up as a "home video" or even some kind of music file, thus making at harder to find in iTunes.

Phil in ocala

Suspended
Original poster
Jul 14, 2016
Double-check your movie to make sure it has the correct file association under file > "Get Info." A lot of times, it will show up as a "home video" or even some kind of music file, thus making at harder to find in iTunes.
++++++++++++++++++++++++
YOu clearly did not understand the question.....I want to get the movie OUT of the iphone and on the desktop ...it is a home movie.....there is NO intuitive way to do this.

Apple_Robert

Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
In the middle of several books.
Your thread title: "movie shot on iPhone 5 not showing in iTunes"

Your first post: "
Made short movie on iPhone 5C....put it into the mac and it is ignored in itunes and everywhere else....any ideas how to get it to work?????????????????????
--- Post Merged, Today at 10:43 AM ---
OH..movie plays on the phone just fine.........but I cannot export anywhere."

I responded to what you wrote. I responded in context. Your reply to me states something different than the thread title and your first post.

Given that you were curt, and chose to admonish me for a reading comprehension when you were the author who posited the confusion, I will leave the thread for others to reply to.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.