movies in iTunes won't sync to my 3G

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by joetip10, Dec 29, 2008.

1. joetip10 macrumors newbie

I put movies into my itunes library but they won't sync. I converted them to .mp4 and everything. When I click the "movies" tab when my phone is plugged in, it says there are no rented movies to sync with my phone. How do I add movies of my own to sync on my phone?

2. The Governor macrumors regular

You are not allowed to keep movies you rent, only movies you buy.

3. jarjarblinks macrumors 6502

jarjarblinks

At the movies tab, scroll all the way down to the bottom. u will see more options. Im referring to the Movies scroll bar, not just the iTunes scroll bar. Be good to dump ur movies in 1 folder in Finder so u can just sync the whole folder. Some movies after conversion to mp4, u still cant sync them. In this instance highlight the movie in iTunes library, right click select something like "create iPod or iPhone" blahblahblah option.

4. joetip10 thread starter macrumors newbie

Wowww...I'm so dumb. I didn't even notice the scroll bar on the left. Hahaha What happened was it had the Rented Movies and TV Shows option and I didn't even notice the scroll bar. I guess it's the simple things. Too bad I spent all that time downloading converters and different versions of the movies. Thanks!