Moving pictures from Web Gallery (in iPhoto) to Events en masse in iPhoto '08.

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by JW008, Aug 9, 2007.

1. JW008 macrumors 6502

I've been off from school/work this week and have had a great time playing around with iPhoto '08: setting my Events, putting some Web Galleries up, etc. I've just run into one problem:

Has anyone figured out how to move the new pictures in Web Gallery to Events in iPhoto? My brother was sending some pictures we took at a concert to one of my Web Galleries which then showed up in the Web Gallery portion of iPhoto (in the source list), the only problem is that I can't figure out how to get his pictures into my "Event" on iPhoto.

For example, I took 30 pictures at the concert (and thus there are 30 pictures in my Event for the concert) and he took 45. In the Web Gallery it shows all 75 pictures, but I can't figure out how to take his 45 pictures and put it into my Event.

Has this been detailed somewhere and I just missed it? Has anyone figured this out?

Thanks!

2. dannyprout macrumors newbie

Hiya!

I had the same problem as you. But all you do is highlight all of your photos in your web gallery in iPhoto '08 and then drag them into photos on the sidebar.

It then saves all of the photos as a new event. :D