Mozilla 1.1 beta!

MacMaster

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 17, 2002
Oh no! I just noticed the release date! July 22! This has been out for a while hasn't it? I guess I just never noticed! My bad guys! I was so pleased with myself for being the first one to get this too...Why wasn't the update ever posted here before?

MacMaster

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 17, 2002
Originally posted by bousozoku
They mentioned the beta everywhere else on the web...just not here apparently. Maybe it was a conspiracy just to confuse you! :D
Yeah that's it! They're all conspiring to confuse me!:D :p

scem0

macrumors 604
Jul 16, 2002
back in NYC!
Mozilla rocks.... Chimera is better though. All the extra features you get with mozilla arent required and end up just hurting you because it makes Moz take a lo ng time to boot up. I recommend CHimera, test it out if you havent already. It is fast !

MacMaster

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 17, 2002

Not confulse, confuse. :D

Maybe it's the hockey. Any puck-sized dents recently?
Ah...Well you know I was typing. And yes I did get a dent in the cage of my helmet from a really hard slap-shot last week...:D

ShaolinMiddleFinger

macrumors 6502a
Oct 12, 2001
I just started using Chimera yesterday...seems pretty reliable right now.... how is the security, though? Should I just use IE to order things on line or what?

Beej

macrumors 68020
Jan 6, 2002
Buffy's bedroom
They mentioned the beta everywhere else on the web...just not here apparently. Maybe it was a conspiracy just to confuse you! :D
No, there was a thread about it when it was released in these forums...

MacMaster

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jul 17, 2002
Originally posted by Beej
No, there was a thread about it when it was released in these forums...
hmmmm...I did a search to make sure nobody did it before me...but nothing came up...maybe I need to search harder next time...