Mp3/CD PLayer help

mac15

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Dec 29, 2001
I am looking to get an mp3/CD player soon. I am going to get this mp3 player here . It supports Winamp playlist, and burning songs in folders and sub categories.

For example, I could have :

Rap:
3 songs in here
Rock:
10 in here
Beats:
5 in here

Like this, You can do it in windows, but does anybody know how to do it on a mac. This would be much appreciated.

MacBandit

macrumors 604
Use Toast. It is the best program at the moment in my oppinion for burning MP3 cds. It lets you organize all your music the way you want it to before you burn it. Make sure your ID tags are the right version for the player to read before burning.

Keep an eye out on prices for this burner. I have seen some recent deals listing the iRiver iMP-350 for around $110 USD.

Check this out deal-mac .

mac15

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Dec 29, 2001
sounds like an awesome deal, I might actaully get an ipod now. Do you know where I can find the refirbished ones on the apple.com.au store?

daniel77

macrumors 6502
Oct 13, 2002
seattle, wa
Originally posted by mac15
sounds like an awesome deal, I might actaully get an ipod now. Do you know where I can find the refirbished ones on the apple.com.au store?
does apple.com's store ship internatrionally? :confused:

mac15

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Dec 29, 2001
I talked to a guy today, he'll sell me his ipod (10gigger) for $500AUS, which around $281US, this is great, and its only 2weeks old, they guy who bought it going to get something new at MWSF, to bad nothings gonna happen, but I never told him that did I :D

I'll tell you more as it unfolds

MacBandit

macrumors 604
I talked to a guy today, he'll sell me his ipod (10gigger) for $500AUS, which around $281US, this is great, and its only 2weeks old, they guy who bought it going to get something new at MWSF, to bad nothings gonna happen, but I never told him that did I :D

I'll tell you more as it unfolds
Sounds great. I do think there will be a new device at MWSF but the iPods will not be updated there. At least in my oppinion.

mac15

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Dec 29, 2001
He was gonna sell it to me for $500 AUS, but someone offered him $650 , so no ipod for me :(

irmongoose

macrumors 68030
He was gonna sell it to me for $500 AUS, but someone offered him $650 , so no ipod for me :(
Look around in classifieds and stuff. Don't give up on one try. Many people who buy second-hand stuff and get good deals usually spend about a week through magazines and classifieds and on the net before they find what they're looking for.

irmongoose

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.