MS to add OneNote to Mac Office?

Discussion in 'MacRumors News Discussion (archive)' started by MacRumors, Jan 30, 2003.

1. MacRumors macrumors bot

MacRumors

ThinkSecret claims Microsoft's "One Note" program is coming to Mac Office.

2. MacMarino macrumors member

...and in return

So is this going to b Microsofts answer for Keynote? Do u think they had this planned or pushed it out as soon as they could just to make their suite look a little better to Corporate buyers et all...???

3. cubist macrumors 68020

No, OneNote is an outliner app, presumably similar to OmniOutliner. Inasmuch as this software's not supposed to be released until mid-2003 for Windows, this announcement actually amounts to FUD.

Apple doesn't announce things until the minute they're ready; Microsoft preannounces products that are probably only in the pre-planning stages to freeze competitors.

4. GeneR macrumors 6502a

GeneR

Maybe M$ has all the programs in OSX...

Maybe M$ has a version of all their programs in OSX but don't care to release them until they need to do so? They seem more reactionary to Apple innovations than pre-emptive...

5. macdop macrumors member

More importantly the need to add support for Jaguar's address book and calander functions, that is the only think I can think of that I want to see in Microsoft Office, every thing else I think that would add would just be more bloat.