MSM going crazy - invents fake petition for 2nd Brexit referendum

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Meister, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Meister Suspended

Meister

MSM has reported on a pseudo-petition to hold a second referendum because their sponsors didn't like the outcome of the first one:

http://www.theguardian.com/politics...u-referendum-crashes-house-of-commons-website

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36629324

Turns out anybody with an email address can sign up for this...

Turns out ten thousands of north koreans want the UK to stay in the EU ... :p ... an penguins in antarctica ...

Turns out bots are signing this "petition" ...

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...tion-activists-encourage-foreign-signatories/

As comical as this may sound, the fight is not even close over.

Be vigilant in november!

The regressives and the establishment will attempt voter fraud!

2. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    So here we have the Mainstream Media, a vast conglomerate of multi-billion dollar corporations that controls all the news we see and hear 24/7, effectively brainwashing hundreds of millions of people, and influencing elections the world over with their carefully tailored agenda driven nonsense...

...decides to use their power, money, and influence to sway the Brexit defeat back in their favor by starting a cheesy online petition to hold another vote that has about a snowballs chance in hell of ever coming to pass, and stuffs their self made ballot with a bunch of fake names that are easily traced back to their fraudulent sources.

It's amazing that a group of people capable of building and maintaining what you see as a global propaganda network can somehow manage to be so utterly inept at the same time. Hell, they're almost like cartoon villains to you. Worse than Cobra.

3. Meister thread starter Suspended

Meister

You could've saved a lot of time by just claiming that I wear a tinfoil hat.

Your problem is just that I am 100% correct amd the msm really is reporting nothing by biased tabloid nonsense.

4. Technarchy macrumors 603

Technarchy

The establishment, banking cartels and globalists have a raging case of butthurt over Brexit.

"How dare you common rabble defy your lords. You haven't the quarterings to question the titles bestowed upon us by God himself."

21st century...The people actually do have power once in awhile.

5. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    And what is this...

[​IMG]

100% pure fact and truth?

Yeah, the quote unquote mainstream media may be pushing the whole regrexit angle pretty hard, but there are plenty of news sites that are proudly reporting their pro-Brexit bent. Isn't it more realistic to assume that certain sites will report on certain stories that fit along with their beliefs on the issue without having to make it into a massive conspiracy?

6. Meister thread starter Suspended

Meister

Those headlines are all from only two tabloid newspapers.

7. FieldingMellish Suspended

Now that's what I call faux news. :mad:

8. Snoopy4 macrumors 6502a

Snoopy4

You can't make this stuff up.

9. satcomer macrumors 603

satcomer

You know I never liked "online signatures" and voting! They all seem shady and ask fir many pieces of personal information just to sign! Go me this smacks of spammers, positions looking for 'funds' or just something to make someone feel better.

Plus I always disliked TV cable media because it always reminded me of political spin, from both sides!