Multiple Aliases causing Calendar Issue

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by c14nhl, Sep 18, 2013.

1. c14nhl macrumors 6502

c14nhl

Hi,

This isn't iOS 7 specific however I am now running the latest version of iOS.

I recently added a new alias to my iCloud account for the team I play for, so I now have two email addresses connected to the same account.

I have noticed that now when I send a calendar invite from my iOS device, it sends using the new alias, the one I created for my team and not my original, personal account.

Has anyone had this issue before? How can I change it back without having to remove the alias?

Any advice would be appreciated.

2. Blackforge macrumors 6502

In the settings on iCloud on the web, in Mail, under Composing, what is the default address set to?

3. c14nhl thread starter macrumors 6502

c14nhl

All I know at the moment is that the default on my iDevices is my personal address.

Rarely on my computer but next time I am I'll have a check, wasn't aware of any email settings through iCloud.com.

Thanks for the advice.

4. c14nhl, Sep 21, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2013

c14nhl thread starter macrumors 6502

c14nhl

Having just checked my settings on iCloud.com everything seems as it should be.

When I send an invite on iCloud.com, the sent address is my personal one, which I want! It seems to only be an issue when sending from my iDevice.

Any thing else I should try?