Music not showing up on iPhone %

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by i-sidd, Dec 1, 2012.

1. i-sidd macrumors 6502a

Ok, so I got a MBA and bought a few mp3 from amazon, then downloaded the amazon player to have it downloaded to iTunes on my MBA.

Now, how do I get that music on my iPhone5 and my wives iPhone5.

I used the same apple id for my MBA and iPhone, but my wife uses a different icloud and the same apple id as mine to buy apps.

Can anyone help.

2. Dechter macrumors member

If I'm understanding you correctly, the music shows up in iTunes on your Mac, so it should simply be a matter of selecting those songs to sync to your iPhone(s).

Music purchased from Amazon is unrelated to Apple IDs, so you should be able to sync to both iPhones without issue.

That said, the newest iTunes may have changed this and I haven't yet updated to iTunes 11.

3. i-sidd thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks for your reply. So if I want the songs to sync to the iphones I have to plug them into the macbook to have it synced.

I like that amazon the sonsg are cheaper and also that with amazon player you can either stream or download, i think if i buy sings through itunes I have to download then onto the phones, which in my case may not be suitable since i only have 16gb.