Muslim group: Germany must ban alcohol to prevent further sex attacks

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by aaronvan, Jan 24, 2016.

1. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

MuslimStern, which has 20,000 followers on Facebook, said its mission was to 'highlight the way the media was using the incidents to promote racism against minorities'.

The group complained that the female victims had brought the unwanted attention to themselves by dressing in a manner that North African men were not accustomed to.

"You cannot expect to chuck a naked antelope in front of a lion and not expect it to react."

Behold the infidel!

2011-st-pauli-girl-jennifer-england-detail.jpg

2. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

stop sexual assault learn to control your penis. if your penis is attacking women you need to lock yourself up.

3. citizenzen macrumors 65816

She looks photoshopped. That belly looks suspicious.

4. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

I'd really like to be surprised in this case, but I am not.

5. XrayTed macrumors regular

XrayTed

I'd say busting the heads of these foreign gropers would yield much better results.

6. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

this is the problem no amount of covering up will fix it
    28-checking-out-muslims.jpg

7. citizenzen macrumors 65816

I don't know. The eyes on the guy in the back look like they're focused on something further left, and the guy in front just looks like he's enjoying the gentle caress of the guy in back.

8. DUCKofD3ATH Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

If by that you mean her waist was photoshopped to make it look narrower, I agree.

9. LIVEFRMNYC macrumors 603

So they are basically saying ........ Their intelligence hasn't surpassed their urges.

10. FrankieTDouglas macrumors 65816

And if you speak up about this insanity, you have feminists trying to shout you down. Strange stuff.

http://www.newstatesman.com/politic...ter-cologne-we-cant-let-bigots-steal-feminism

11. Sydde macrumors 68020

Sydde

So, wait, banning alcohol will affect the way women dress?

12. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

13. sim667 macrumors 65816

I'd find the irony of a thread denouncing the comments, but using a scantily clad women (especially one thats been quite obviously photoshopped) really quite telling.

14. thekev macrumors 604

thekev

There's an enormous difference between looking at a woman and assault. It also doesn't seem to be the only comment.

There is of course this.

I hate religious leaders and their nonsense. I am however a little skeptical on their source of information. The Daily Mail isn't known for their fact checking, and it's unlikely that this was the result of their own investigation.

15. iKrivetko macrumors 6502a

Go to a country with social norms that you aren't accustomed to
    @
    Whine about its social norms not fitting your lifestyle

16. Peterkro macrumors 68020

Peterkro

It's also interesting that St Pauli Girl beer though made in Bremen is not sold in Germany and almost all of it is exported to the US. Of course St Pauli in Hamburg is famous for two things (there are others but the main two) the location of one of the best known red light districts in the world,the Reeperbahn and FC St Pauli renowned for having left wing supporters.

17. FieldingMellish Suspended

Little head has always controlled the big head. Yet westerners appear able to make a distinction and not only maintain control individually, hardly ever as a mob action as seen in Europe with its new fish out of water infestation.

18. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

I don't think that's actually true. Rape is alarmingly common behind closed doors.

19. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Yeah, women never attack men. Even those that don't wield penises...

20. citizenzen, Jan 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2016

citizenzen macrumors 65816

The beautiful thing about getting older is you start listening to the big head a little more.

21. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Were the women visiting North Africa, or were the men visiting America?

Either way, one group of people needed to study the others' culture and mores and at least try to make an effort when visiting. Reverse the situation, would it be equally received?

About the quote of the antelope and lion - so the one who said it is equating himself to an animal?? Yeah, that'll win the case. Only if they get a drunken Judge Judy to preside over it.

22. vrDrew macrumors 65816

At some point one really had to question the motivations in posting stuff like this.

Lets be honest and say that this hardly qualifies as being either particularly interesting or newsworthy. It seems hardly surprising that a Muslim organization would be opposed to the widespread sale and consumption of alcohol. It seems beyond the realm of possibilities that Germany would accede to that desire.

So why is stuff like this being posted, with a high degree of regularity? I believe it is part of an ongoing campaign to promote fear and hatred of Muslims and migrants here in the United States. I hope I am mistaken in that assumption. But I have yet to hear a reasonable explanation as to why the same person keeps putting up stories about the actions of a relative handful of Muslim young men on one night in one German town.

23. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

Huh, banning alcohol in Germany. Good luck with that. What's next, trying to ban tea in England?

24. DUCKofD3ATH Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

Muslim organization blames the victims for being sexually assaulted. That's the story.

The reason fear and hatred of Muslims and migrants is on the rise is because so many of them keep doing hateful and fearsome things.

Sucks when life contradicts your narrative, doesn't it?

25. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

I'd be happier with that than an alcohol ban...