Muslim man stabs a mother and her three daughters at French resort for being ‘scantily dressed’

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by aaronvan, Jul 19, 2016.

1. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

It will be interesting to see how the EU state-controlled media tries to bury this incident.

2. Benjamin Frost, Jul 19, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2016

Benjamin Frost Suspended

Benjamin Frost

The infestation of Islamic terrorism continues with appalling regularity.

And once again, Europe does nothing but wring its hands like all the bleeding hearts on these forums. The time for action is long past. We need to close the borders to all Muslims and either deport Muslims from the Western world or be blown up.

Liberal 'progressive' politicians and the media hold little value on human life, so they desire the status quo and wish to see continued murder happening. It just wouldn't do for them to single out a religion.

3. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Lock this animal up and throw away the key.

4. Cox Orange, Jul 19, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2016

Cox Orange macrumors 68000

Is he a refugee or a French, born in France with maroccan parents? I forgot you guys don't make the distincton. ;) (the EU media doesn't burry something, they just try to be exact and give information, when they know the details. Here news is mainly for information, not for entertainment.)

"state-controlled media" says the one always citing RT as a source. :)

5. HEK macrumors 68030

HEK

But his Muslim appendage off and feed it to him first, then chop off his hands now lock him up.

6. aaronvan thread starter Suspended

aaronvan

What difference does it make?

7. Scepticalscribe, Jul 19, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2016

Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

If he is born in France, he is a citizen of France, with all of the rights attendant upon that. That means adherence to the rule of law, rather than some of the more lurid suggestions offered in some of the posts on this thread.

Apart from the deplorably and dismally awful tabloid media, yes, generally, in Europe, much of the media will attempt to verify a story, and the source, before offering commentary.

That way, when commentary is tendered, it tends to be relatively informed - and sometimes balanced - commentary.

8. rhett7660 macrumors G4

rhett7660

Boy, the states sure could use some of this right about now....!

9. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

You should be ashamed. Deport citizens just because of their religion? What's next, skin color? Cause, you know, you might miss some or they don't admit to their religion. This is not the Spanish Inquisition, and Hitler is dead.

There are other methods.

10. TheAppleFairy macrumors 68020

TheAppleFairy

He never said deport "citizens" as a matter of fact...it's impossible to deport a citizen just by the definition of deport.

I think the term: Exile is what you were referring to?

11. Huntn Suspended

Huntn

You must adore Trump. :rolleyes: But you get an F supporting the Constitution which is kind of shocking based on all the lip service conservatives give the Constitution. Is that all a sham, slight of hand?

One thing I will say for the Muslims it applies to, they need to get themselves out of the 10th century.
    --- Post Merged, Jul 19, 2016 ---
    Actually Trump did say close off all Muslim immigration.
    And @Benjamin Frost said: We need to close the borders to all Muslims and either deport Muslims from the Westerm world or be blown up.

12. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

He said "deport Muslims." He wasn't specific as to deport them only if they were illegal immigrants, and I definitely did not get the feeling that that's what he was implying.

13. TheAppleFairy macrumors 68020

TheAppleFairy

You can't deport a citizen...by definition alone you can't deport a citizen deportation is a word used for immigrants, not for citizens....You would therefore be referring to exile if you are referring to kicking citizens out.

14. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Every day I ask myself, how will Mr. Frost bastardize his religion today. You never disappoint, my friend.

15. TheAppleFairy macrumors 68020

TheAppleFairy

Yes, close off immigration..(on a temporary basis, until it could get sorted out) he never said exile US citizens.

16. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

First line in Wikipedia: Deportation is the expulsion of a person or group of people from a place or country. The meaning had changed over time, but originally had no ties to origin of those being deported or expelled.

But I'm guessing at this point you don't really care about the meaning and are just trying to uphold Mr. Frost's intent.

17. Populism macrumors regular

Populism

Personally, I prefer Merrian Webster, if for no other reason that an idiot like me can't alter entries.

EDIT: I realize now that this definition has "alien" in it. Apologies for the racism.

18. Appleaker macrumors 68000

Although a few of the beliefs shared by the extremist terrorist are also shared by some Muslims, if all Muslims were like the appalling terrorists, you would have already been "blown up" by the 2,700,000 Muslims in England.

Borders do need to be controlled, however you could not deport people that share the same religion, simply because it is also 'believed' in by the Islamic terrorists. The ideology that you hold (the mental separation of Muslims and the western world) is a helping terrorists as it causes a lack of integration that contributes towards radicalization and is a major goal of groups like ISIS.

19. funkymonkeyboy macrumors regular

We need the death penalty back from the most evil crimes like this.

20. BoxerGT2.5, Jul 19, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2016

BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

Goes against the EU. Turkey wants to bring it back so Ergodan's can off his opposition, EU is having a fit about it.
    --- Post Merged, Jul 19, 2016 ---
    Dude was pissed they were in shorts and a T-shirt? I was expecting topless and in a thong.

21. funkymonkeyboy macrumors regular

22. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

Why don't we deport all of the Jews?

23. TheAppleFairy macrumors 68020

TheAppleFairy

Hold on I am going to edit that wikipedia page back to the correct definition, one taken from a dictionary.

EDIT: Nevermind, you didn't take the rest of the quote from wiki "Deportation is the expulsion of a person or group of people from a place or country.[1] Today the expulsion of foreign nationals is usually called deportation, whereas the expulsion of nationals is called banishment, exile, or penal transportation"

24. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

You'll be totally disappointed when we stay in the EEA.

25. funkymonkeyboy macrumors regular

Not a problem for me.