Must sacrifice iMac

skoker

macrumors 68000
Aug 6, 2005
Backtothemac said:
I will go to $475 shipped. That is basically $450 + shipping.

Great deal!
Please help this guy out. He is so nice and is struggling to get by after Rita and Katrina. This is a great machine at a really low price.

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
I really, really, wish I needed an iMac. :(

Just a point of clarification to help...does it have AE and/or BT?

In any event, good luck with your sale, and rebuilding your life. I wish I could offer more tangible support. :(

g^3

macrumors member
Sep 24, 2005
i hate to say...you might want to try on ebay. i just checked machines with your specs are going for $500-600.

amacgenius

macrumors 68000
Aug 3, 2005
Buffalo, NY
Yes, somebody please buy this, help him out. Heck even if you don't "need" it you can always resell it, but he needs the money due to his situation. If I had the money I would buy it just to help him out.

Good luck with your sale, and good luck to you in general :).

mikemodena

macrumors 6502a
May 30, 2005
Connecticut
I'd think it would be a good idea if everyone would donate a small amount to the OP so he can pay for his rent/mortgage and still not be Mac-less. Most of us have helped donate to the effort in general, so why not help them and know that we made a difference to someone we know

e²Studios

macrumors 68020
Apr 12, 2005
mikemodena said:
I'd think it would be a good idea if everyone would donate a small amount to the OP so he can pay for his rent/mortgage and still not be Mac-less. Most of us have helped donate to the effort in general, so why not help them and know that we made a difference to someone we know

Cant we setup a paypal or amazon charity/donation account for people to give to? I believe they both have the ability to do that.

Ed

Edit: maybe backtothemac or someone can setup an account using this and we can all help him out. http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/subst/fx/help/payor-faq.html/ref=zm_pb_h_01/104-5183186-3454353#what-is-this

leishan

macrumors 6502
Jan 29, 2005
Ed H said:
Cant we setup a paypal or amazon charity/donation account for people to give to? I believe they both have the ability to do that.

Ed
Does anyone know what we have to do to get this going? I'd really like to help this guy out!