my 100 most played list wont go in order of most played

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by gimmeiphone, Dec 4, 2007.

1. gimmeiphone macrumors 6502

:mad: why is it when i open my 100 most played smart playlist the songs arnt in order of most played first. its stupid i mean its the whole point of that playlist, is there a way to sort it?

2. Jphillippe macrumors regular

Jphillippe

god I'm going through the same thing, I even deleted the playlist and made a custom one that would play top 25 most played ,and still no luck,

3. gimmeiphone thread starter macrumors 6502

its so crappy its doing my head in lol its the only playlist i really use. im beginning to think the iphone aint all that lol the speakers are ridiculously bad quality too, i just dont know why all the fanboys jump to defend it like its something they created and they take offence when its bad mouthed, the ipod isnt the best ipod ever if it cant even play a smart playlist which my obsolete ipod mini can do, where the hell are the equilizer settings? i swear i dont see the point in releasing an unfinished product, come on fanboys jump down my throat and tell me itl be released in a software update, well if im paying near £300 quid for something i want it NOW, when i buy it. im embarrassed when my friends ask me to send them something via bluetooth and i tell them oh it cant do that, or when they ask what my ringtone is, and i say oh old phone lmao its so dumb its funny, such a step back