Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thedude110

macrumors 68020
Jun 13, 2005
Thanks for the story and the photos -- the Lisa was (and, apparently, still is!) a beautiful machine.

chatin

macrumors 6502a
May 27, 2005
Lisa is classic big iron / aluminum!

Great project! Two of mine will probably never get rebuilt. 1 year is a fast Lisa project by my SLOW standards!

:eek:

eyemacg5

macrumors 6502
Sep 14, 2006
Derbyshire, England
QCassidy352 said:
could you run the photoshop test on that puppy and see what kind of times she gets?

:D

I doubt it, its running Lisa Office System(LisaOS) not a version of MacOS so there wont be a photoshop version out for it.

-Jake

Markleshark

macrumors 603
Aug 15, 2006
Carlisle, Up Norf!
eyemacg5 said:
I doubt it, its running Lisa Office System(LisaOS) not a version of MacOS so there wont be a photoshop version out for it.

-Jake

I hope you were counting the original scarcasm with some uber-counter-scarcasm... Other than that... D'oh!

eyemacg5

macrumors 6502
Sep 14, 2006
Derbyshire, England
Markleshark said:
I hope you were counting the original scarcasm with some uber-counter-scarcasm... Other than that... D'oh!

No, i was just proving my geekiness becuase im a "mac geek"

lol some kid at school called me a mac geek

Markleshark

macrumors 603
Aug 15, 2006
Carlisle, Up Norf!
eyemacg5 said:
No, i was just proving my geekiness becuase im a "mac geek"

lol some kid at school called me a mac geek

I'll let you off.

I loved school, well, it was damn funny. I remember once when I was about 14 I had red highlights put in my hair, and some kid (scrambling to find an insult) called me Kelly Osbourne... Fools.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.