My Apple New Store T-Shirt Unboxing Photos.

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by the8thark, Jan 17, 2014.

1. the8thark macrumors 68040

the8thark

I went to the Apple Store Brisbane store opening and I took some unboxing photos of the T-Shirt we all got there. I did this because we all have seen the hardware product unboxing photos but there would be more who have not seen how Apple pack their T-Shirts.

[​IMG]
    The box 100% unopened, white card.

[​IMG]
    The box with the sticker keeping it closed cut and the top flap opened. Silver on the inside.

[​IMG]
    The box fully opened with shirt there (as was packed by Apple). I photoshopped out my ugly feet.

[​IMG]
    Exactly the same as before except the shirt is removed. Note under the shirt is a small white Apple logo.

[​IMG]
    Front of the shirt.

[​IMG]
    The back of the shirt.

2. powerstrokin macrumors 6502a

powerstrokin

I can't tell what's going on in the second picture. Are there two separate large boxes sort of intertwined with each other's open flaps?

That's a very confusing box for my eyes to look at honestly.

The picture with the photoshopped feet- what's with the black blob in the middle of the box?

3. iFarmer macrumors member

I believe that would be the shirt :]

4. powerstrokin macrumors 6502a

powerstrokin

It looks like a blob of photoshop black marker tool or something.

The box is still confusing me, though.

In the first picture it looks like a pretty large box. In the second, it looks like two large boxes. In the rest, it looks like it's not so large. I can't imagine a t-shirt would need a large New Mac Pro sized box.

How big is this thing anyways? There's really nothing in the picture for size comparison.