My Apple Watch pre order says it’s supppsed to deliver by 10/10 and still no shipping email. Weird?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Ghost31, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Ghost31 macrumors 68020

Ghost31

It’s supposed to be here by tomorrow but I haven’t gotten a shipping email or tracking number for anything. Is this something I should worry about?

2. EDH667 macrumors 6502a

EDH667

Have you checked your order status? If you purchased it from Apple, checking the order status online may show a tracking number.

3. Ghost31 thread starter macrumors 68020

Ghost31

I was hoping it would be something as easy as that. I ordered from Verizon and when I click on the email I got when I ordered where it says “track order” this is what I get.

Attached Files:

4. EDH667 macrumors 6502a

EDH667

Looks like they won't ship until tomorrow. If I remember right Verizon tends to use Fedex. You can sign up to Fedex Delivery Manager for free and may be able to see a tracking number there.

5. dthiss01 macrumors newbie

dthiss01

Looking at the picture you attached I looks to me no to ship until tomorrow. I don’t see it being delivered tomorrow. I suppose you will be notified tomorrow with shipping info.

6. Ghost31 thread starter macrumors 68020

Ghost31

Ahhh that’s so disappointing. My wrist is so lonely right now. I talked to Verizon yesterday and they said it “should deliver 10/10” but it’s looking less and less likely. A part of me was hoping maybe the order status is just lagging behind and that I’ll magically see my Apple Watch show up at my door on Wednesday. But crap...

This was my original order email

Attached Files:

7. akash.nu macrumors 604

akash.nu

At least you have an update. I ordered mine on the 20th of September and still no updates.